Friday, April 14, 2006

Previously on Master Yoda's Blog...

The last "Previously on Master Yoda's Blog" post this will be. Happy now, are you? Hmph!

Links to each individual post, each individual caption is. Read all of these posts here, you can.






















Suspicious this pizza delivery boy looked.















One of the many humiliating experiences I have had, this was.

















A waste of time, this support group is!















Harvey's one and only guest post, this was.















My vacation home, the people from Extreme Makeover: Home Edition tried to renovate.
Part 1 Part 2



















About Windu's experiences in the Ice Capades, this was.



















From before Windu 'lost his groove', this was.













Coming in the future this is! Ready are you?














Like bobbing for water, this was.

Comments on "Previously on Master Yoda's Blog..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:47 PM) : 

HEY !!!! You never did get me jessica's autograph !!

Ya welcher !

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (12:45 PM) : 

Sure it's the last one . . until the next one.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:58 PM) : 

One a month would be a good idea Master.

And why has Harvey only had one guest post? He's a smart child!

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:34 PM) : 

Tommy,

Possible it is, I guess. But I recommend that away from the Jedi Temple you stay while here, Young Skywalker is. Several lightsaber "accidents" around Tuskens he has had.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:11 PM) : 

I THINK YOU ARE HOT YODA!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:51 PM) : 

master yoda, u are the best!!!!!!
I am a big fan of you!!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:55 AM) : 

I just wanted to tell Anakin to hold on to Mr Snuggles, and Palpitine is trying to turn u to the dark side. So chop off his head, and watch out for any mini Skywalkers comin ur way.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:59 PM) : 

I love this site!!!! I got a Master Yoda replica sitting in a chair next to me reading it with me!!!1 Please keep up the good work 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

post a comment