Monday, April 10, 2006

The Missing Post

Missing, this post was. Looking all over the Temple for it, I was. All of the Jedi I had search for it. A regiment of Clone Troopers we called in to look for it.

"Maybe if you told us what this post looks like, General," one of the Clone Troopers said.

"Know it, when you see it, you will," I said, "Grey with white letters on the front, it is. Probably a lame, irrelevant Adsense ad it will have on it."

Everything in the Temple we turned over. The Clonetroopers I had stop and search passing air speeders. Strip searches performed on some of the Jedi, I had the Clonetroopers perform. The rubber glove they used. Do that "procedure" to Bob the Bantha to, I made them. Afraid I was that eaten it, I may have.

Finally, in the sofa cushions we found this post. So here the post is. But the only thing we found in the cushions, that was not. Other things we found: several stray credits (mine they are now), a sticky half-full Ben & Jerry's ice cream carton (know who could have left that there, I do not), 14 of Young Skywalker's hair brushes, and the cat.

"There she is!" Harvey said, "That's where I hid Fluffy! I forgot!"

Want to know I do not.

.

Comments on "The Missing Post"

 

Blogger Jango Fett said ... (9:37 PM) : 

I guess Yoda had a bad day today. well maybe trying some Dooku tea will help you settle down.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:23 PM) : 

Man Id hate ta see what happens when you lose yer glasses !

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (10:39 PM) : 

You know, if you keep abusing the clone troopers like that, there may come a day where they come to the temple with not so kind intentions

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (11:17 PM) : 

Lt Cmdr,

A bit far-fetched that is.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:43 AM) : 

Those darn posts! A lot like Sith Lords, hard to keep track of and allways up to no good!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:29 AM) : 

yes Maggie lost a post too and we still havent found it I am afraid its lost forever

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:48 AM) : 

I'm glad that you found the post, now you can stick it up here so everyone can read it.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (11:48 AM) : 

Have you ever noticed that lost things are always found in the last place you look? Weird.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (12:16 PM) : 

I call dips on the ice cream.

eh...if it's a good flavor.

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (1:09 PM) : 

*cleans arm off* I cannot beleive how far one arm can go into a bantha. I need to shower now...for the next week.

 

post a comment