Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Go Fish

Read what Windu wrote I have. [Sigh] Tired of this I am. At a "pot farm" I was not! At Pottery Barn I was! Look like a stoner to you, I do, Windu?! Doofus!

Hmph!


Tonight, bored we were, so Go Fish some of us played. A mistake that was. Play card games with a Jedi you should not.

YODA: Your turn it is, Kenobi.

KENOBI: Ok, what am I supposed to do, again?

YOUNG SKYWALKER: Yo, it's Go Fish, G, not brain surgery.

KENOBI: It's all them hard rules you got to remember! I don't know how you'ns do it!

WINDU: Look, for the 800th time, man. You want to get four of a kind, when you get four of a kind, you lay it down. Look at your cards and ask one of us if we have something you've got. If we do, you get to go again. If we don't, you have to pick a card, and then it's the next guy's turn. Got it? So go ahead, ask one of us if we've got something you have.

KENOBI: Ok, Mace, you got something I got?

WINDU: No! That's not how it works!

YOUNG SKYWALKER: It's useless, yo.

WINDU: Alright, listen Obi-wan, I'm going to go over this one more time...

On like that for another hour it went. Finally, my turn it was.

YODA: Young Skywalker, have any threes, do you?

YOUNG SKYWALKER: Go fish, Playa.

YODA: See through you I can! Two threes you have!

WINDU: (Throws hands up) This is why we can't ever play these games! You can't use the Force to see what other people have!

YODA: Use the Force I would not, if cheating Young Skywalker would stop!

YOUNG SKYWALKER: (Stands up, knocks over card table) You callin' me a cheater, yo? I'm about to bust a cap up in here!

Pretty, what happened next was not. Just say let us, that why become Master yet he has not, I showed Young Skywalker. Getting out of the Temple Infirmary tomorrow he will. Just in time to clean up the mess in the game room it will be.

Comments on "Go Fish"

 

Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said ... (11:22 PM) : 

poor young Anakin!.... but he deserved that.. or maybe more than that?

 

Blogger General Grievous said ... (12:52 AM) : 

Yoda, I'm disappointed, you could have asked me to teach him his leason *cough*

 

Blogger Draco-7 said ... (2:32 AM) : 

I knew it! Yoda went to the pottery barn! Did you make something nice, Yoda? Anyhoo, I love to play Go Fish. Problem is, those fish never have any of the cards I want...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:13 AM) : 

I did not know that Go Fish was so much like ice hockey! Maybe start something new and call it "Xtreem Parlor Games". Anakin can let off some of his frustrations playing "Full Contact Monopoly".

 

Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said ... (9:19 PM) : 

Jar Jar the father? No way!

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (9:53 PM) : 

"..Look like a stoner to you, I do, Windu?!"

Eh, do we need to remind you of that old picture of you on Chewie's blog?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:32 PM) : 

JawaJuice,

Inhale I did not! How many times, have to say that, do I?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:42 AM) : 

aaw. kinda mean, don't you think, Yoda. Poor Anakin. Give him a break and some space. Kill palpatine.

Please.

 

post a comment