Thursday, July 28, 2005

Master Yaddle's New Hobby

As remember you may, a fellow Jedi Master, Yaddle, I spoke about in a previous post. Today, walking down the hall I was, when opened her bedroom door was, I noticed. Purposely look in, I did not. Nosy I am not! Completely uninterested in what is in her room I am.

However, help noticing this through the door I could not:



Sure of what this means I am not. Perhaps, as a new hobby, taken up photography she has? Though odd it is that pictures of only one subject she takes. Some cute little squirrels in Coruscant Central Park, I saw today. Maybe suggest she photograph those I will.

Also, tell her that get a lamp she should, I will. Difficult to see with only those candles it is.
_________

Submitted some captions for the photos in my last post have you? If not, scroll down you should.

Comments on "Master Yaddle's New Hobby"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (2:12 AM) : 

I wouldn't worry about it. It's probably nothing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:13 AM) : 

Perhaps a restraining order you should consider?

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (10:05 AM) : 

One word:
....Stalker...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:37 AM) : 

It's romantic to the point of creepiness, if that makes any sense.

 

Blogger Helen Louise said ... (12:09 PM) : 

I don't think that 'you it is not, me it is' worked on Master Yaddle, Yoda. And come on, you're a 900 year old Jedi who's adored by a lovely young lady... Who's also a Jedi. The world won't end if you, as young Anakin would put it 'hook up'.

 

Blogger meembob87 said ... (12:09 PM) : 

Um, Yoda, I probably wouldn't tell Yaddle that you saw this...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:11 PM) : 

Jedis need not love, nor attachment, nor stalkers...

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:01 PM) : 

She sounds creepy to me...definately an obsessive stalker.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:48 AM) : 

I'm sure that jsut tearing down this little shrine and descreetly disposing of it while she's away from the temple is best. Especially if you leave a note that claims credit for Anakin.

 

post a comment