Thursday, May 12, 2005

Guest Poster: Anakin Skywalker

Anakin_headshot

Yo, wassuuuup, y'all! Little Y asked me to fill in for him here. He had to go get his ears clipped or sumthin'.

He was all like, "Update my blog regularly we must, or visitors we will lose."

And I was like, "Whatever."

So here goes. Check it:

The Jedi Council is so lame, yo. Everybody thinks they all that, but they're just a buncha old guys sitting around. Seriously, they're all like, in they 30's or sumthin'. And they always gotta be all up in my face about the Dark Side. Not just that, but they always on my back about stupid stuff, "Don't leave your underwear on the bathroom floor. Don't stay out so late. Don't murder an entire village of Sand People just because you're angry about your Mom dying." You know, stupid stuff.

They ain't nuthin' like Palpatine. P-Diggity (he makes me call him that) is cool, yo. He gives me my props, you know? All the time, we be chillin' in his crib, knockin' back a couple of Colt 45's, listenin' to his Coolio cd's. He don't give me no crap about the Dark Side or nothin'. He knows I ain't tryin' to hear all that. Later on, he's gonna show me some supafly Force-choke trick. That's cool.

Well, gotta book, yo. Tonight, I'm hookin' up with Padme. That hoochie is fine, yo! Oh, the Council don't know about me and her, so let's keep it on the down-low, a'ight?

Peace out!

Comments on "Guest Poster: Anakin Skywalker"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:40 PM) : 

Annie, I hope you are taking extra Jedi precautions with Padme to avoid creating any unplanned baby Skywalkers. It might mess up your life later on if you know what I mean.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:04 PM) : 

Hey Hommie, I was wonderin....sometimes when I am out at a bar I walk by some hotties wave my hand and say "I am the guy you are looking for." It never works for me!!!

Do you do that? Does that ever work for you?
If so, what am I missing??!?!

 

Blogger Anakin said ... (4:06 PM) : 

Anonymous Dude,

We've all tried that, yo. But the Jedi Mind Trick only works on like, weak-minded hoochies. So you should try those Country-Western bars that have Line-Dancing, Player.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:55 PM) : 

Bring back Yoda!!!!!!!!!!!!

please!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:21 PM) : 

yeah please bring back yoda he is way better than this wigger who is writing this blog.

 

Blogger Jamie Dawn said ... (12:46 AM) : 

I love Yoda!!!!! Cute he is.

We are seeing the new Star Wars movie TOMORROW night at a sneek preview. My daughter will blog all about it:

http://cmarie88.blogspot.com


To my blog come for laughs you must!

 

Anonymous Guinastasia said ... (10:13 PM) : 

Um, Anakin dude? You're white. You're whiter than white. So shut up. You sound like an asshat.

(Am I allowed to say that, Master Yoda?)

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (1:34 PM) : 

Guinastasia,

An example of a word not to use here that is, even though an accurate description of Young Skywalker it may be. Understandable it is, though. Hard for me not to cuss it is, when talking about Young Skywalker I am.

Now see do you what to put up with I have (regarding Young Skywalker, that is)?

 

Anonymous Lorelai said ... (4:42 PM) : 

God what a babe. Only time I've seen him in a movie where he looks THAT good.

 

Anonymous Daniel said ... (8:05 PM) : 

I think that Anakin shouldn`t have filled in little Y (Yoda).Also Yoda cann`t get his ear`s clipped.

 

Anonymous Jar Jar said ... (12:40 PM) : 

yWhat up? Mesa just wanted to say dat Yoda need to come back cause all theesa people want him back. So, mesa go now.

 

post a comment