Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Happy I Am NOT!!


I knew that happen this would! Enjoy doing the doggy paddle in the toilet, I do not! So gross, it was! After this, a four-hour shower I took. With a brillo pad, I scrubbed.

Someone asked, "Just float above the bowl, why don't you?" Hmph! At my age, use the Force I must just so move my colon I can!

Sense you laughing I can. Stop it! Serious this is! Very wet I got! Caught cold, I could have! Want to explain that to the doctor I would not!

Pay dearly, whoever stole my board will. Take my word you can.
________________

On one of those reality shows, I went. Called Survivor: Tatooine it is. An application for me Young Skywalker sent, and tell me he did not! Funny he thought he was. Get him for this I will.

Anyway, a blog about it there is. On it, all of the contestants post. Click on the "Survivor Tatooine" banner below the obnoxious eBay ad on the left you can.

Comments on "Happy I Am NOT!!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:04 AM) : 

Poor Master Yoda! At least no one flushed!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:49 AM) : 

hahahahahahhahhaha

 

Blogger Draco-7 said ... (2:30 AM) : 

Did you write your name on your board? If you have I'll try to find it for you, but if you haven't I dont have a chance of finding it for you.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:13 AM) : 

Did you check with "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan? He might have an extra 2x4, hoooooooooooooooooooooo, tough guy!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:03 AM) : 

Poor Yoda. Why did you post the picture?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:03 AM) : 

Poor Yoda. Why did you post the picture?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:03 AM) : 

Poor Yoda. Why did you post the picture?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:15 AM) : 

JediPrincess,

So that share my pain with you I could.
So that share my pain with you I could.
So that share my pain with you I could.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (12:31 PM) : 

I'm flushed with embarrassment for you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:55 PM) : 

Master Yoda, I would not forget that Count Dooku is probably still very angry after the "Spinger" episode. THis may be his subtle way of getting back at you.

By the way, did you find anything else in there? I dropped my ring when I visited the temple last time.

 

post a comment