Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Strange Transmission

A strange transmission we intercepted today. Know what language it is, I do not. I think maybe about a droid invasion it is!

To Senator Amidala's protocol droid, C-3PO, I showed it.

"Oh, um, my my. Well, I'm quite sure I wouldn't have the foggiest notion of what it is says. I am dreadfully sorry, Master Yoda. I do hope you won't memory-wipe me for this."

Stupid droid! Over 6 million languages he knows. Translate this, he can not?

Important this is. In danger, the Republic may be:

Ani1Hand:
Y0 gurl, wh4ssup?

BbyGrlPdme: H3y b4by!

Ani1Hand: Wh4t 4r3 j00 d0ing?

BbyGrlPdme: N07hing. j00?

Ani1Hand: j00'r3 s3xy!

BbyGrlPdme: LOL! :-0

Ani1Hand: j00'r3 phly, gurl!

BbyGrlPdme: S0 4r3 j00. LOL!

Ani1Hand: Y0d4's up in my ph4c3.

BbyGrlPdme: 7h47 zuckz.

Ani1Hand: Li77l3 gr33n midg37 m0nk3y.

BbyGrlPdme: ROFLLOL!

Maybe help, this can. I hope too late, we are not.

Comments on "Strange Transmission"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:12 PM) : 

Oh no Yoda!! Watch out! This language is the language of the Planet L33T - a rebellious planet on the Outer Rim populated only with people between the ages of 13 and 25 who like to use the internet for nefarious purposes.

Be careful, Master Yoda... be careful...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:12 AM) : 

Hc_goddess... 13-17, dear. Shortly thereafter you begin having to deal with the real world. |]00|].

 

Blogger Padmé said ... (5:48 AM) : 

Like, I’m 4ni, d4j 4r3 pretty sure that its just 0n70 uz! W3 noise zh0uld c34z3 in the system phr0m 7hiz ph0rm n’ stuff. I mean, I totally think 0ph c0mmunic47i0n it’s that new network ph0r 4 whil3. 4r3 you had installed at the temple j00 up ph0r 4. Like, If 3PO can’t translate m0vi3 70nigh7? it, then it can’t be a language or code!

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (8:28 AM) : 

john,

(If the same John you are) A question unanswered in the comments on my stupid intern's blog, you have. About someting called "Star Trek" it was. Anyway, Stumped the Nerd you have. Wanting to know the correct answer he is.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:35 AM) : 

H3y y0d4!! I'm l0vin dis l4ngu4g3. i7'z pr377y much 4w3s0m3!!!! LOL!

 

Blogger Draco-7 said ... (11:26 AM) : 

Nooooo! Evil language of doom! run!

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (11:48 AM) : 

I've seen something like this myself on my blog. What nefarious evil doings is this? Quick, Holmes, the game is afoot!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:38 PM) : 

Not so, John. 13 to 17 year olds are the main culprits, yes, but I am 23 and I could read it, and I unfortunatly know others my age who still use it. Just because you're in the "real world" doesn't mean you have to act like it.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:24 PM) : 

The Universal Translator can't identify it.

 

Blogger Nic said ... (3:59 PM) : 

Cr4p, I'm 32, that is thirty-two and not slang, and I could read it. j00ng 4t h34rt m4yb3?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:16 PM) : 

Yoda, you should really start learning today's slang. And what's "in" and "out" ;)

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:19 PM) : 

As in Elvish Preshley?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:02 PM) : 

|'m 4ll z|-|00|< |_|p! And yes, Master Yoda, I'm the same John, and jon the intergalactic gladiator was right; it's his gut size. He didn't have time to work out during filming, so just got fatter and fatter. Then he'd get in shape during hiatus.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:43 PM) : 

It's Newt Gunray! He must pay for his crimes!

 

Blogger War Eagle said ... (1:47 PM) : 

I hate Leet speak. What is scare is that i can sometimes understand it. I understood most of that chat log. HEHE

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:24 AM) : 

Hm. I b3li3v3 7hiz ph0r3ign l4ngu4g3 iz c4ll3d l337. M4z73r Windu zp34kz i7.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:26 PM) : 

Y0D4, d0 j00 ph331 7h3 l0v3 fr0m u5? w3 4r3 7ry1ng 70 h3lp j00 1n 7h3 l4ngu3g3 j00 d0n7 kn0w, h4v3 phun.

Xandra (X4ndr4)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:42 PM) : 

This is not from another planet, it is some strange slang from earth. The republic is not in danger. This seems to be an encrypted message between Anikan and Padme.


Anikan: Yo girl, whasup
Padme: Hey Baby!
Anikan What are you doing?
Padme: Nothing. You?
Anikan: you're sexy
Padme: Laugh out loud!(last part is a facial expression look at it from the side)
Anikan: you're silly, girl
Padme: So are you. Laugh out loud
Anikan: Yoda's up in my phone.
Padme: that sucks.
Anikan: Little green midget monkey.
Padme: Rows of fun lady laugh out loud!

I Couldn't really translate that last part but I did the best I could.

 

post a comment