Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Dooku: The Final Insult

Tonight, the door bell I heard. Very insistant the ringing was. Down to open it I rushed. When opened the door I had, burning on the porch a small fire was! With my feet, quickly I stomped it out. Then I found out that a burning bag of Wookie droppings it was! Ruined, my Scooby-Doo slippers were!

Behind the bushes, someone snickering I heard. Then off he ran. You it was, I know, Dooku! The only one I know who wears a top hat and cape you are! (By the way, Liberace called - his wardrobe back he wants! Hmph!)

But the worst that was not. Earlier today, to Coruscant City Hall I went. My own parking space I have there. About to park my airspeeder I was, when Dooku's airspeeder in my spot I saw! Just getting out he was.

"Excuse me," I said, "my spot that is."

Dooku smirked as that stupid snicker he did. "Oh come now, Old Bean, you don't expect me to park my Aston Martin in with everyone else do you? Surely it shouldn't be too difficult to find a spot for that old thing you putter around in, should it? Cheerio!"

Wha-?! Ooooooh, so mad I am! Too angry for words I am!

Still, agreed to settle this like civilized people we have. Do the only thing intelligent, rational people who have these kind of disagreements can do, we will. Go on the Jerry Springer show we will.

Tomorrow - Dooku: The Reckoning, Smackdown on Springer

Comments on "Dooku: The Final Insult"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:31 AM) : 

Oh yeah. This is gonna be awesome. I'd like to see a few chairs being hurled with the force, if you can arrange it....

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:40 AM) : 

'Twould be horrible if Jerry were zapped by a few million volts of purple lightning.

 

Blogger Nic said ... (9:41 AM) : 

Count Dooku? Sounds like it should be Count Dookie instead!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:06 AM) : 

Have fun, Yoda!
I think you are letting Dooku get too much to you

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:26 AM) : 

Master Yoda, much anger I sense in you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:29 AM) : 

i think you should have moved his speeder away.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:35 AM) : 

Couldn't you have parked your air speeder on top of his?

This all seems pretty childish for Dooku. I thought he had a bit more sense than to provoke you again after the last time you beat the crap out of him. But I guess there's no rule saying you have to be intelligent to serve the dark side, eh?

 

Blogger Ninjanun said ... (1:07 PM) : 

The dark side is full of those who are slow-witted (and they show up on C.O.P.S.). Unfortunately, it's the smart evil ones you have to watch out for (they show up in the government).

Be careful, Yoda! The Jerry Springer show has a knack for bringing out passionate anger in people!

And remember, you said so yourself: fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

 

Blogger Draco-7 said ... (2:23 PM) : 

I think you're bieng too hasrh on Dooku. Its the JERRY SPRINGER SHOW! Dooku's not going to be able to walk normally afterwards.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (2:27 PM) : 

Dooku has an Aston Martin? He doesn't double as James Bond does he?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:21 PM) : 

You have time for Springer. You have Jedi to spare to settle a grudge with Dooku. Yet the counsel refuses to hear my pleas to send a Jedi or two to the planet Iraq....
Could you at least send a padiwan that knows the mind trick and can handle a light sabre?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:35 PM) : 

Leia, what you suggest for Master Yoda is a serious health risk. First he would have to get the costume off of Obi-Wan, then wash it several dozen times, then get vaccinated, and he would still be unbelievably filthy after he got the costume off. Don't you remember what the blog was like last time Master Yoda was sick?

 

post a comment