Sunday, June 26, 2005

Pierce WHAT, You Want To?!

Angry with me, Young Skywalker is. To get pierced in a very weird place he wanted. Even know that was possible, I did not. Of course, allow him I did not.

"Whack, this is! My body it is, yo! Got nothing to do with it you ain't!" so eloquently, he put it.

"As long as under this roof, you live, abide by my rules, you will!"

"A grown man, I am!" he yelled as his foot he stomped, "a man, a man, a man!"

At that point, bulging a large vein in my forehead started. Then, twitching nervously, I was. Got this many times I have, when arguing with Young Skywaker.

Stress it is, my doctor said. Unfortunately, surgically remove Young Skywalker, er, the stress I mean, from me, he can not. Doing something that relaxes me, the doctor recommended. Only two things that relax me, there are: Clog dancing, and Japanese Haiku.

So, entered a Haiku contest I have. What written I have, here is:

Cherry blossoms bloom;
My Dolly CD's he broke
What! Oh, wookie snot!

So, think what, do you?
_____________________________________

Maybe notice some of you have, that popping up, a lot of blogs written by my fellow Jedi and others, have been. Just like to say I would, that doing a good job they are! If checked them out you have not, you should. Very entertaining they are. They include: Kenobi, Aayla Secura, Senator Amidala, Qui Gon Jinn, JawaJuice, the Jar Jars, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Fluke Starbucker. With the Dark Side they are, but admit I have to, that doing a good job Count Dooku and General Grievous are too! Comment here regularly most of them do, so find links to their blogs in their profiles, you can.

Comments on "Pierce WHAT, You Want To?!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:56 AM) : 

You should let him pierce it. Then when it gets caught on his robes while fighting... well, let's just say it will be a lesson he won't soon forget!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:41 AM) : 

Well. Er, I agree with hc_godess but I say that you should also send him to some serious counciling.
Same with Obi.
Same with Mace.
And same with Padme.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:54 AM) : 

Probably work, counselling would.

Or, equally well, the Jerry Springer show may work. (Funnier it would be, at least)

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (11:24 AM) : 

Oooooo Haikus! Jawas love Haikus!

Fresh sand in my eyes;
Dewbacks gnawing on my legs
Feel the love from home!

By the way, thanks for the nice plug. I think I can safely say that none of us would be doing this if it wasn't for your "wisdom and guidance".
You are still...the master.

 

Blogger Padmé said ... (4:43 PM) : 

Like Senators do not so need councilling! We're like, the most intelligent people in the universe, working towards democracy and universal peace. Or something.

Good luck with Ani tho, he's been totally weirding me out recently...

(love the blog, as always ^_^)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:10 PM) : 

Hey Spidey,

So you've been eating comfort food latetly? Don't worry about MJ. What you should worry about is your cholesterol levels. And being a fat spidey wouldn't help you to climb as quickly.

 

post a comment