Monday, June 20, 2005

The Other Woman

Yoda_Sandra_Bullock

Please, tell Dolly this, do not! But another woman in my life there is. Sandra Bullock, her name is. So pretty, she is. *sigh*

Think do you, that a chance for a beautiful movie star like her and a powerful Jedi master like me, there is? Sure, a small height difference there is. But mind tall women, I do not. Besides, a more handsome fellow than me, could she find? Think so, I do not.

As see from the picture, you can, a couple of Sandra movies and a pint of Phish Food, a perfect evening for me is. Yes, I know. Girlie movies in my hands, those are. But, care I do not! Take Sandra any way I can get her, I will! Besides, only so many times, watch Speed and Speed II, I can. (By the way, so different in the second movie, Keanu looks. Why that is?)

A special thanks to Valerie for the picture.

_______________________

Updated his fiction blog, my stupid intern has. So what? Want a medal, does he? Also, check out his other blog you can.

Comments on "The Other Woman"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:02 AM) : 

Keanu is a Sith Lord, perhaps??

That they change appearances before, you have said.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (6:07 AM) : 

I...am...a...Sith Lord, Dude!

Sandra in Demolition Man, mrrrrrow!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:18 AM) : 

Keanu is too hot to be a Sith Lord!

 

Blogger fakies said ... (11:57 AM) : 

I am a fan of Sandra Bullock as well. She & I have much in common. We both look like our fathers: dark hair, flat chests...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:12 PM) : 

Luke Harbor said...
why dose this have to do with jedi counculing

Huh??

 

Blogger Geewhiz said ... (8:10 PM) : 

Mmm....phish food!

Anyone who does not enjoy phish food is obviously a Sith Lord.

Hey...does Keanu like phish food?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:28 PM) : 

Hey Yoda quick question that has nothing to do with this post...

If you were a pro-wrestler what would your wrestling name be & what would your costume look like?

Just wondering! Thanks!

 

Blogger Holy Mother Eph said ... (4:19 PM) : 

I'm gonna get a little mushy on you Yoda. No matter what happens in my day, I know I can come to your website for a smile. You are the BEST!!! You are my main little green man. I bow before you. Your wisdom and humor is unmatched in the universe. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:55 PM) : 

What is the Jedi punishment for two-timers, Master Yoda?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:56 AM) : 

I've been wondering, Master Yoda, relations with Yaddle do you have, hmmm?

 

post a comment