Wednesday, May 04, 2005

My Evening With Dolly

On TV last night a good show was. Called "Dolly Parton - Lifetime Intimate Portrait" it was. Been looking forward to it I had. My favorite singer Dolly is. A "hottie" she is, as Young Skywalker says. So beautiful! Make a Jedi forget his oath she could! If just 830 years younger were I...

But digress I do.

Preparations for my big night I made. A long bubble bath I took. After that, in my fluffy bath robe I cozied up. Also, a pint of Ben & Jerry's "Chunky Monkey" I had saved for this. So, out of the freezer I took it.

Ready to settle down on the sofa I was, but already on the recliner Kenobi was sitting, watching his "WWE Smackdown"! Know why he watches that crap I do not. Fake it is, know this he must. But there was he, at the TV yelling, his cheap beer drinking, himself scratching, nothing but his underwear wearing. And tell you let me, look good in his "tighty-whities" Kenobi does not! Ruining my evening he was!

Angry he got when change the channel I asked him.

"Every week, this I watch! My favorite show this is!" Spewing out of his mouth Cheetos crumbs were. Stuck in his beard they were getting.

Reasoning with him I tried. "Always what you want we watch. Never what I want we watch. Always the remote you have."

Budge he would not. "Tape your show you can."

Figure out the VCR I cannot. Know this Kenobi does. Being stubborn he was.

If been called away on an "emergency mission" to Alderaan he had not, missed my show I would have! All the way to the other side of the galaxy he was sent. Come back angry Kenobi did. No emergency on Alderaan there was, said he. Sent on a wild goose chase he was. Now, a thing like that who would have done? ;)

Comments on "My Evening With Dolly"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:42 PM) : 

You wouldn't happen to have pictures of Master Kenobi in this state, would you?

 

Blogger Z said ... (4:31 PM) : 

Nice site, Master Yoda! I am the owner of the Crème de la Crème webring and while searching
for interesting content I came across your blog today. We would like to invite you to add your blog to the Crème de la Crème webring as your material appears
interesting and aligned with our readership. If you are interested you can find further information at http://thecremedelacremevip.blogspot.com. This is not meant as spam but as an invitation. Hope you'll join us and may the force be with you. T x

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (8:57 AM) : 

Guinastasia,

Yes, pictures I have. Saving them for blackmail I am.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:56 PM) : 

But Alderaan got blown up in Episode IV, did it not? How could Obi-Wamn go there?
P.s. I love you, Yoda! You don't happen to have a son, do you?

 

post a comment