Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Windu's Stubble

Bald I know I am. Need to be reminded contstantly I do not. Tried Rogaine I have. Too smelly it was. Tried those little pills I have. Like those "low-risk" side effects I did not!

Yet jokes even Mace Windu makes. Like room to talk he has! Fooling anyone he is not by shaving his head. Stubble he has on the sides. But stubble on top he does not have. See this everyone can.

Mace Windu's Stubble

Be clearly seen from this picture it cannot. Take this with one of those disposable cameras I did. Cheap it was. Buy it at Wal-Mart I did. But stubble Windu has. Take my word for it you can.

Comments on "Windu's Stubble"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:48 PM) : 

You should get a digital camera.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:52 PM) : 

Ask for you to shave his head he should

 

post a comment