Friday, April 22, 2005

Nothing Wrong With the Way I Talk There Is

A problem with the way I talk Windu and Kenobi have. "Need speech therapy or grammar lessons you do." Recommend Jar Jar Bink's therapist they did. Some nerve they have!

Need speech therapy I do not. Need a good butt-whooping Windu and Kenobi do. Just the guy to do it too I am. Want a piece of me you do? Want a piece of me you do?!! Think so I did not.

Been speaking this way for almost 900 years I have. Know what do they? A couple of jerks they are.

Comments on "Nothing Wrong With the Way I Talk There Is"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:34 PM) : 

Meesa likes da way Yodi talk.
-Jar-Jar

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:05 PM) : 

Yoda from Korea is, I think.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:26 PM) : 

Indeed, nothing wrong there is with the way you talk, Master Yoda

 

post a comment