Monday, June 13, 2005

Like Spiders I Do NOT!

YodaSpider-12

Like spiders I do not! As see from this picture you can, terrified of them I am. Last night this happened, when getting ready for bed I was. When the sheets I turned down, there a big hairy spider was! The crap it scared out of me! My jammies, I almost wet.

For help I yelled, and in running with their lightsabers drawn, came Kenobi and Young Skywalker. With his shoe, Kenobi wacked the spider. Then making fun of me, they started.

"The matter what is? Scared of a little-bitty spider, mighty Yoda is?"

Funny it is not! Very serious, my fear of spiders is. Back to my childhood it dates. One day, made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for me, my mommy had. But something weird in it I tasted. The bread I opened, and there part of a big hairy spider was! Very traumatic, that was for me. Ever since then, afraid of spiders I have been. Also a fear of peanut butter and jelly I have.

Besides, "little-bitty" this spider last night was not! Big and hairy, it was. The worst kind that is, too. Looking at me with its many little eyes it was. Tell, I could. Wanted to bite Yoda, it did!

Oh, and "scream like a little girl" I did not, no matter what from Young Skywalker you hear!
______________

Mentioned my stupid intern before, I have. Help typing this blog I need because only two fingers and thumb on each hand I have. Nothing to me, the home row means! So my stupid intern, I use. Anyway, created another blog he has. That he can write fiction, he thinks. Yeah, right.
Also, to mention he wants me, that always meant to be funny his new blog is not. Know why he needed me to mention that, I do not. Read his other blog I have, and think funny it is either, I do not.
Well, care about this I do not, but if mentioned it I did not, whine about it he would. Just check it out so have to hear him complain, I do not.

Comments on "Like Spiders I Do NOT!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:08 AM) : 

HAHAHA, ur such a little girly man, Yoda...

Uhm, I mean, so sorry. Here in the NYC, it's burning up and spiders are everywhere in my house. Sucks, it does.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:10 AM) : 

Oh, I'm scared of spiders too. There's no shame, Master Yoda. I bet if that spider had dropped down on young Skywalker he would have screamed too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:54 AM) : 

may the cheese be with you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:17 AM) : 

Don't worry, I would have been screaming too if I saw a spider. Do you know any of young skywalker and obi wan's fears? You should really get even with them. hehe

 

Blogger fakies said ... (10:38 AM) : 

In my house, black widow spiders I have. If bitten, die I might. That's why I bite first.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:42 PM) : 

I think your "intern's" blog is quite funny and I hope he posts again soon. :) I especially liked the one about the Who Wants To Be a Millionaire show. I'm looking forward to reading his fiction blog. :)

 

Blogger Nic said ... (12:49 PM) : 

Master Yoda, I agree with you about the spider issue. I have borderline arachniphobia and would prefer to not have spiders at all but if I have to have them, I prefer them to be the smooshed kind.

 

Blogger Holy Mother Eph said ... (12:52 PM) : 

You must remember, Yoda, that fear leads to anger, which leads to the Dark side. In the words of my husband's grandmother, "Step on it and get on with your life."

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:08 PM) : 

What happens if Darth Vader dresses as a spider?

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (3:54 PM) : 

The only thing that I am scared of is a shark on an elephant. Stomping around and eating everything in sight.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (4:12 PM) : 

Oh, and I am not afraid of dragons, but I am very wary of them...

 

Blogger John said ... (4:48 PM) : 

I'm not afraid of anything. Except spiders. And clowns. Oh, and dolls, soft sculpture mannequins, the dark, girls, public restrooms, talking on the phone, and those amusement park rides where you drop straight down.

 

Blogger fakies said ... (5:36 PM) : 

Yeah, you never know when some girl you're talking to on the phone in a public restroom in the dark may turn out to be a soft sculpture mannequin dressed as a clown. I hate it when that happens.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:00 PM) : 

Don't worry Yoda, you're not the only one with traumatic spider incidences in their childhood! When I was taking my very first, all-by-myself shower...I discovered a big ol' spider in the shower with me! I screamed like a little girl. [Of course, I was a little girl, so that's not out of the ordinary.] :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:33 AM) : 

I'm afraid of the French. They ate my parents legs.

 

Blogger NYPinTA said ... (5:04 PM) : 

"I'm afraid of the French. They ate my parents legs."
That sounds kind of kinky, except that.. wait.. no it doesn't. :P

PS- I hate spiders too.

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (12:30 AM) : 

I blame William Shatner for my fear of spiders. Yes, he is on that OTHER space movie franchise of a certain name. The movie I am speaking of is Kingdom of the Spiders (it was icky)with big hairy spiders with many eyes. I would have sliced and diced my bed with my light saber. Spiders, lizards and tree frogs are all at the top of my list. Go get em Yoda

 

Blogger jedi-ying said ... (4:51 PM) : 

how can you be afraid of spiders?

 

post a comment