Thursday, June 02, 2005

Missing This Woman Is

Jennifer Wilbanks

Seen this woman, have you? Missing she is. Supposed to start work today here at the Jedi Temple she was. But, disappeared she has! Her house we called, no answer there was. Very concerned we were. Finally, call us she did. She said kidnapped she has been! Know where she was, she did not. But nice of the kidnappers it was, letting her call into work. Thoughtful, some criminals can be. Anyway, if anything about this you know, call the police immediately you should. If her you see, tell her that a ring she left here.

In the mean time, someone to answer the phones and some filing do, we need. Maybe hire a temp we will. If a job someone you know needs, tell them about us you should. Good dental plan and 401K we have.

In other news, find out today I did that for Firefox users with 800 x 600 screen resolution, blocked out by that big obnoxious eBay ad, some of the text in this blog was. Like to thank Bellringr for the heads up, I would. A smaller ad in its place, I put. If any more problems you have, let me know you should.

My stupid intern's fault it is. In charge with designing this blog I put him. During his interview, that HTML he knew, he told me. Out it turns, even know how to spell HTML he does not. On the other hand, nice, having an intern is. Work him like a dog you can, have to pay him you do not! A valuable learning experience, they call it. Right now, learning to wax my airspeeder he is.

Perfect this site's design is not. If HTML you know, and suggestions you have, let me know you can.

Comments on "Missing This Woman Is"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:33 AM) : 

Lives on the planet KAMINO she does. Resembles LAMA SU she does.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (4:44 AM) : 

I think Matt's onto something, I thought that I had seen her once at the Mos Eisley Cantina.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:03 AM) : 

Can type...can't spell...am cheerful though...where do I apply?

 

Blogger Geewhiz said ... (2:50 PM) : 

"Right now, learning to wax my airspeeder he is."

Did you tell him to 'wax on, wax off?'

BTW, I agree with Might Chewie.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:01 PM) : 

I could do with my Journal redesigned. Send her my way, you must.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:47 PM) : 

Yoda, this Willbanks chick is bad news, trust me.

However, I have been looking for a job myself.

 

Blogger Jamie Dawn said ... (11:59 PM) : 

Gosh! She really looks familiar.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:26 PM) : 

I'm looking for a job, Yoda. I know some HTML (enough to run a blog, at least) I can clean, I can type, and I'm cheerful. I have a degree in Social Work, so I might even be able to help you with Young Skywalker.

 

post a comment