Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Movie Quote Contest!

Just read Windu's post I have. A big drama queen he is. Besides, getting a tattoo I was not! Beautiful skin I have. Ruin it I would not. On Tatooine I was. Sheesh. Read a simple sticky note you people can not? Right on the fridge I put it. (So seen it several times Kenobi must have, I know.)

Anyway, an announcement I have. Having a contest for all my nice readers I am. Serious this contest is. A joke it is not. (Said that funny my blog is, some of you have. Confuses me, this does. Bared my soul to you I have. Funny to you my pain is?!)

Below, quotes from ten famous movies there are. Figure out from what movies they come and which characters said them, you must. Then, email the answers to askyoda@gmail.com you should. Put the answers in the comments, do not! Immediately disqualify you that will! Received by 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time (US) on Sunday, May 29, 2005, all emails must be. Win, the first five people to email me all of the correct answers, will. If answer all of the quotes correctly, no one can, then win, the five people with the most correct answers will. Happen, this could. Easy, some of the quotes are. But hard, some of them are.

Prizes: one (1) Gmail invitation, and one (1) autographed digital image of Master Yoda emailed to you. Awarded to each of the five winners these prizes will. Hey, look like who to you, do I - Ed McMahon? Want what from me, you people do?

Here goes:

Movie Quote #1
"Talking to me you are? Talking to me you are? Talking to me you are? Then, talking to who...else you are? Talking to me you are? Well, the only one here I am!"

Movie Quote #2
"Pregnant, Gracie is."

Movie Quote #3
"Any biscuits for sale you have?"

Movie Quote #4
"Over a Wookie I ran, back there on the freeway, I think."

Movie Quote #5
"Always, Mama said, like a box of chocolates life is. What gonna get you are, never you know."
(Up this cracks me, every time this I hear.)

Movie Quote #6
"Great this is! Usually just cardboard walls in a garage this is!"

Movie Quote #7
"When a chick over his buddies a guy picks, be wrong, something's gotta!"

Movie Quote #8
"What thinking you are, I know. Fire six shots or only five, did he? Well, the truth to tell you, in all this excitement, kinda lost track myself I have. But being as a .44 Magnum this is, the most powerful handgun in the world, and blow your head clean off it would, got to ask yourself one question you have: Feel lucky I do? Well, do ya, punk?"

Movie Quote #9
"Tricks on you the mind plays. Tricks back you play!"

Movie Quote #10
"A miracle man you rush, rotten miracles you get."

Announced Monday, May 30, the winners will be. Also, tell you the correct answers then, I will.

Tomorrow - On the Dr Phil show, Windu, Kenobi, Young Skywalker and I were. Issues we have, so go on the show Windu made us. Waste of time it was. Post the transcript of our segment tomorrow I will.

Comments on "Movie Quote Contest!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:45 AM) : 

Wow, difficult those quotes are. Use my jedi mind tricks I must...

 

Blogger Pangy said ... (1:10 PM) : 

Solo, parsec is a measure of distance..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:19 PM) : 

If you read the newer Han Solo trilogy, it explains that he made the Kessel run in a shorter amount of distance....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:52 PM) : 

I wonder, if Master Yoda included a quote from himself in the list, would he have flipped around the already flipped around words, resulting in words in the proper order? Hmmmmmm....

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (3:59 PM) : 

Whoah! You're boggling my mind. What if Yoda were just an atom on a larger Yoda? ;-)

 

Blogger Jen said ... (4:07 PM) : 

Very thought provoking, Master Yoda. Thanks for putting this out there!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:27 PM) : 

Well, I couldn't figure out one of those. I feel stupid

 

Blogger jaynlevin said ... (4:41 PM) : 

If you like Star Wars, you'll love the LOG BLOG!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:51 PM) : 

I'd enter, but I have a gmail addy already, and I don't know all of them, sorry Master.

Oh, and btw, I seriously think Dr. Phil and Oprah are Sith.

 

post a comment