Friday, May 13, 2005

Returned I Have

Young Skywalker's post I just read. Hoo boy. One little thing to do I give him, and what happens this is. Trust that kid with even a simple task I can not. That big dufus.

First of all, get my 'ears clipped' I did not. A Doberman Pinscher I am not! Getting my ears cleaned I was. Much wax, ears this size collect. A long time to clean them it takes. Dufus!

Also, know about him and Senator Amidala the Council does not, Young Skywalker thinks. But, everytime home he comes, see the hickies on his neck we can! Cover them up he tries, but stupid we are not. Besides, think read his post we would not, did he? Dufus!!

A note to commenters - Grateful for all of your comments I am! Every one of them I read. Special to me they are. But, remember, please, this blog little Padawans read too. Like answering their questions about "shagging", "family jewels", and what "****" means I do not! Awkward it is. Uncomfortable it makes me. So, "family-friendly" your comments keep, please. Appreciate it I will.

Comments on "Returned I Have"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:37 PM) : 

With clean ears I must ask "Hear me now can you?"

Annoying commercial it is.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:56 PM) : 

Yoda!!! You're back!!! Love you!!!!

 

Blogger Nic said ... (6:37 PM) : 

This blog seriously is awesome. It's my little laughter dose in the morning. Thanks!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:09 PM) : 

OMG! This blog is sooo great! How original... Congratulations, really. I will definetely continue reading you. I wish you could read mine and tell me what you think but it's in spanish. Maybe I can post in English one day so you can read me... congratulations again! (www.batflutter.blogspot.com)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:49 PM) : 

Yoda: a question for you, I have. What method of transportation use you when traveling bewteen between the Jedi Temple and your home you must?

 

post a comment