Sunday, May 08, 2005

What a Woman Wants

Yesterday, having a discussion Senator Amidala and I were. Forgotten what it was about I have. Caring half-way I stopped. Blather on and on she can. On and on and on and on. All I know, mad about something she was. "Take me seriously Palpatine does not, blah, blah, blah...many good ideas I have, blah, blah, blah...like a child they treat me, blah, blah, blah..."

As usual, tuning her out I was. Started to daydream about going to the beach I had, when suddenly she said, "Heard a single word I have said you have not!"

Busted I was. Already, angry she was. Now, become even angrier she had.

"As bad as the rest of them you are! Listen to me you do not, because a woman I am!" Red her face was now. Bulging from her forehead a large vein was.

Now, sensitive to women's needs I am. Much insight into what a woman is feeling I have. Very experienced in this regard I am. To handle this delicately I decided. "Angry you are, I can see. Your time of the month it is?"

Tell you let me, hit hard she can! Know she is that strong I did not! A black eye I have. Still hurt it does. Next time, try to help I will not.

Comments on "What a Woman Wants"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:03 PM) : 

Funny You are.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:35 PM) : 

haha. Reason why Anakin went to the dark side it is. This time of month he did not want to be around Amidala.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:46 AM) : 

Master Yoda,
In your wisdom, you should know that a woman has the power of the dark side when they have 'fallen to the communists', as it were.
Surprised at you, i am.

 

Blogger Z said ... (3:52 PM) : 

Oh dear ... I hope your eye recovers soon.

I always thought Amidala was a bit crazy. Now you can see where Leia gets it from.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:15 PM) : 

Surprised I am that you of many years has not yet learned to mess not with a woman at that time of the month...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:28 AM) : 

Obviously the Force is strong in Amidala, or else you would have sensed her Naboo Haymaker coming and repelled her blow with the Force. You may be a kick-ass Jedi Master, but Amidala is one fiesty girl. Her kids are going to be troublemakers, you watch.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:25 PM) : 

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... especially one who is at that time of the month.

 

post a comment