Monday, April 25, 2005

Have My Grand Slam I Must

Yesterday, eating breakfast at Denny's I was. Go there a lot I do. The senior's discount I get, so money I save.

"See your I.D. may I?" the waitress asked. Ringing up my bill she was. At first, flattered I was. But then, leaving my driver's license in my other robe I remembered! How embarassing. She said give me the senior's discount she could not if have my I.D. I did not.

Reasoning with her I tried. "For 800 years, qualified for the discount I have been!"

Listen she would not. "Make the rules I do not," she said.

Use the Jedi Mind Trick on her I had to. Have my Grand Slam I must. Pay full price I will not.

Comments on "Have My Grand Slam I Must"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:48 PM) : 

Is it proper to use the Force to cooerce a waitress to give you the senior discount? Dabbling in the dark side, this seems to be.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:51 PM) : 

Tip the waitress extra for using the force you must;)

 

post a comment