Saturday, April 23, 2005

Have It Coming He Did

Go to Six Flags today with Kenobi I did. Pooped I am. Have a good time I did not. Bring the brat Kenobi did.

Ride most of the rides I could not. Reach the "Be This Tall You Must" line I could not. Stop making short jokes young Skywalker would not. "Stand up you should. Oh, standing up you are." So original he is.

Use the Force on him he made me. Spill his giant grape Slurpee on his new Jedi robe I made him. Have it coming he did.

Comments on "Have It Coming He Did"

 

Blogger NYPinTA said ... (2:40 PM) : 

The force wasn't effective on the ride workers?
"Sorry shorty. You gotta be this tall."
"That tall I am."
"That tall you are. Have fun."

That didn't work? Wow.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:45 AM) : 

Of weak mind six flags employees are not. The force they have.

 

post a comment