Tuesday, May 10, 2005

What Wear You Under That Robe?

Many questions people have for us Jedi. Know do you asked most which question is? "What wear you under that robe?" Answer this for you I will.

Kenobi
As mentioned before I have, "tighty-whities" Kenobi wears. Know this I do because sit around the Jedi Temple in them he likes. New underwear he should buy. Older than Young Skywalker some of his undies are. Many holes they have. "Skid marks" too. Sick it makes me when look at them I have to.

Young Skywalker
Spider-Man Underoos young Skywalker still wears. Know this I do because always leaving them on the bathroom floor he is after a shower he takes. Pick up after himself he does not.
A couple of weeks ago, whining to the Council again he was, "A grown man I am! A Jedi Master I deserve to be!" A pair of his Spideys I whipped out. An end to that, that put.

Windu
"Going commando" Windu likes. Know this I do, because tell everyone proudly he has to. Bragging about it he loves. "Unbelievable the freedom is!" he says. Like hear this anyone wants. He says a rash underwear gives him. Chafe him it does. Too much information this is!
Even at important functions about this he talks! And if enough he drinks, prove it to you he will! At state dinners he has done this! Many times pull him off of the table I have had to. So embarassing it is.

Yoda
Personal this is. Any of your business it is not.

Remind me this does - know do you the best "adult undergarment" which brand is? Least likely to leak which one is? Ask this for myself I do not. For a friend I ask this. Yes, that's it, a friend. A mighty Jedi, uh, my friend, is. Control the Force he can, but control his bladder he cannot... On second thought, never mind. Ask this I did not let us pretend.

Comments on "What Wear You Under That Robe?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:27 AM) : 

answer to the question you dind't ask....it Depends...

 

Blogger fakies said ... (2:05 PM) : 

Hello Kitty underoos Luke should wear. In touch with his feminine side he would be. More respect from the Council he might get.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:33 PM) : 

I know for a fact that Obi-Wan wears silky boxers. I can't tell you HOW I found this, but I have first-hand knowledge.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:46 PM) : 

ooooh, Anon...you are sooooo lucky!

 

Blogger John said ... (5:08 PM) : 

Let's not forget the three scariest words in the galaxy: Jar Jar's thong.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:18 AM) : 

*grins at Guintasia*
I remember that conversation!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:54 PM) : 

Wow, I'm so glad my friend pointed me in this direction, because I was realy troubled watching all the star wars movies not knowing the answer to that question. I think I can now handle going to the theater to watch the latest installment. Thank you so much for the info. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:24 PM) : 

What about Yaddle?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:54 PM) : 

what might Aayla Secura wear?

 

post a comment