Saturday, April 30, 2005

Care What I Wear Why Do You?

Often this comment people make to me, "Yoda, every day the same clothes you wear." Well, finding adult clothes that fit me you try! Make fancy suits for someone who is 2' 2" tall Armani does not!

Tired of shopping at Baby Gap I am too. Stand the mothers who shop there I cannot. Always wanting to pinch my cheeks they are. "Oh look how cute is he! How adorable!" Almost 900 years have I lived, a powerful Jedi am I. Cute or adorable I am not! Live without people pinching my cheeks I can!

So live with the same robe everday I will. Just fine it is with me. If like it others do not, their problem it is.

Gary Coleman, if reading this you are, where shop do you for clothes?

Comments on "Care What I Wear Why Do You?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:59 PM) : 

baby gap hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahah sucks to be you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:25 PM) : 

Pissed off Yoda may get at you

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:37 PM) : 

yoda use the force to make yourself invisble

 

post a comment