Saturday, May 07, 2005

Seen This Man Have You?

StolenWallet

Seen this man have you? As see you can, caught on tape STEALING MY WALLET this man is! Waiting for the bus I was, my own business minding. Suddenly, my pocket this man picks! Tired I must have been. Sensed him I should have. Strong with him the Force must be.

Be so upset I would not, but in my wallet my Dollywood annual pass I kept!

If any information about this man you have, call the police immediately you should. Or John Walsh maybe. A reward there is if retrieved my Dollywood pass is.

So upset I am.

Comments on "Seen This Man Have You?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:59 AM) : 

Master Yoda,

Can you please looking into an RSS feed that I can add to my client?

Amused by your blog I am.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (1:57 PM) : 

"Can you please looking into an RSS feed that I can add to my client?"

Done. For the link on the right look. This "RSS" you speak of, above the "Previous Posts" it is.

 

Blogger John said ... (3:58 PM) : 

I think it's best you forget about that wallet, Master Yoda. Just cut your losses and explain your situation to your friendly Dollywood customer service representitive. Seen this man, I have. The last time I saw him, he was elbow deep in a pig. You don't want to mess with that.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:42 PM) : 

This is the best site ever!

 

Blogger Nic said ... (1:24 AM) : 

Truly ROCKS this blog does!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:46 AM) : 

"Strong with him the Force must be."
lol.lol.lol
Master Yoda ur too good

 

post a comment