Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Drive Me Crazy Jar Jar Binks Will

Last night a call I got. Jar Jar Binks it was. Irritated I was to get his call at that time. Like being interrupted during Gilmore Girls I do not. Well aware of this he is. Locked his keys in his airspeeder again he had. The fifth time this week it was.

"Yousa gimme ride?" he asked.

"Great. Missed the ending now I have!" I yelled. Really mad I was. Now, know if Luke proposed to Lorilei or if to drop out of college Rori decided, I do not!

A ride I gave him, but speak to him the whole time I would not. All the time I tell him, get AAA he should. But, he says, trouble remembering how to spell "AAA" he has. Ninny.

Drive me into the Dark Side he will. Fantasies about strangling him I have all the time. Give in I must not. A picture of my fantasy this is:

Yoda's Fantasy

As see you can, anger management issues I have.

Comments on "Drive Me Crazy Jar Jar Binks Will"

 

Blogger mr. schprock said ... (10:01 AM) : 

Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!

 

Blogger John said ... (10:04 AM) : 

Imagine doing that to an annoying co-worker, I do. Gives me goosebumps, it does.

Yikes, starting to talk like you, I am!

 

Blogger fakies said ... (12:33 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:37 PM) : 

Do it Yoda--it is your destiny. It would be one of the most useful things the Jedi ever did.

 

Blogger fakies said ... (12:37 PM) : 

Drop out of college Rory did. Propose to Lorelai Luke did not. Beaten to it by his girlfriend he was.

Carry a slim jim Jar Jar should.

 

Blogger pantrygirl said ... (12:55 PM) : 

A true fan of Gilmore you are.
I respect that.

 

Blogger NYPinTA said ... (1:30 PM) : 

When did Rory become so damn wimpy anyhow? *grr*
And yep, Lorelai proposed to Luke. And it better stick too!

PS- feed Jar Jar to hungry wookies you should. If he gets killed, is it really your fault? I think not.

 

Blogger Nic said ... (2:20 PM) : 

Wow, Master Yoda, I had no idea that along with oustanding saber-wielding skills and the ability to levitate objects and shoot lightning from your fingertips that you were an artist. BTW, You really kicked ass last night!

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (2:26 PM) : 

Take an aspirin to get over it. No more pain, it will give you.

Why did I say that?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:15 PM) : 

Yoda,

AAA? Don't the Jedi have a special service that you could recommend? Being the head of the Jedi council's gotta have some perks? No clothes...no height enhancers...what's the point if not good roadside assistance?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (2:20 PM) : 

doug the jedi -
Careful you should be! Hate leads to anger. Anger leads to fear. Fear leads to... Oh, forget it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:40 PM) : 

Lucky you are, read todays' Robert Feder column from the Chicago Times Sun:

*Time-shifting fans of WB's "Gilmore Girls" who missed the crucial final moments of Tuesday's season finale are in luck: The closing scene, which ran over its allotted time slot by 24 seconds, will be rebroadcast during the 6 a.m. hour on WGN-Channel 9's morning newscast Monday.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:44 PM) : 

"Rori" is spelled "Rory"

Proud that the great Yoda loves the same show as I do.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (12:12 PM) : 

Anonymous,

Seen her driver's license, have you?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:21 PM) : 

No, but on the website it is spelled Ror"y" I think.

 

post a comment