Monday, May 16, 2005

The Proper Way to Eat Cheetos

Tired of Kenobi's Cheetos addiction I am. Constantly, Cheetos in between the sofa cushions I find. But the worst part that is not. The way he eats them the worst part is.

When Cheetos most people eat, wipe off their fingers they will from time to time, so accumulate that little orange stuff will not. Even lick their fingers some people do. A little gross that is, especially if sharing the bag with me they are. But, not so bad that is, compared to how Kenobi eats.

Even lick his fingers he does not. Just keep stuffing his fat face Kenobi will, without stopping. Never his fingers he cleans, until two bright orange gloves he has. Then, laugh about it he will, like a big joke it is.

Stick his hand out to me he will, and ask, "The matter what is, Yoda? Shake my hand, won't you?"

No, shake your hand I will not! Want to barf it makes me.

Comments on "The Proper Way to Eat Cheetos"

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:17 PM) : 

Thank you, Master Yoda. When I get some Cheetos from the Enterprise replicator, I shall know how to eat them, thanks to you.

With thanks,

Captain Jean-Luc Picard
USS Enterprise
United Federation of Planets

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:14 PM) : 

Yoda, you rock. But I'm a dark sider. Sorry

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:27 PM) : 

No wonder why Kenobi has always been single.

 

Blogger mr. schprock said ... (2:02 PM) : 

Tostitos with Hint of Lime Kenobi must not know of. All he touches grossified they will become. Peanut M&Ms he should try. Good for midiclorin count they are.

 

Blogger NYPinTA said ... (2:37 PM) : 

You are ruining my crush on Obi Wan! Stop that! :P

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (3:41 PM) : 

nypinta,

Hurt, the truth does. Sorry I am if shattered your illusions I have.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:08 PM) : 

Yodao,

I've got to ask...why do you spend so much time complaining about Obi Wan? Why not expound on the relationships between Anakin, or Chancellor Palpatine? Or tell us more about the other enormous eared creatures like yourself.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:09 PM) : 

Yoda--do YOU ever go out on a date? COmplain about the disgusting habits of Obi Wan, you do, but see you making moves of your own we do not. Get out and start mixing it up you should--find someone to give you ear massages you might.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (7:57 PM) : 

Many fans Kenobi has, see I can. Odd that is. Live with him you do not!

Take some time to answer your questions I will:

Question: "why do you spend so much time complaining about Obi Wan? Why not expound on the relationships between Anakin, or Chancellor Palpatine?"

Answer: New to this blog are you? Complained about Young Skywalker, Windu, and even Senator Amidala I have. An equal opportunity complainer I am. Hang out with Chancellor Palpatine I do not, but sure I am that get around to complaining about him too, I will. A hobby for me complaining is. Relaxes me it does.

Question: "tell us more about the other enormous eared creatures like yourself."

Answer: About what 'enormous eared creatures' are you talking? President George W. Bush, maybe?

Question: " Yoda--do YOU ever go out on a date?"

Answer: Doing what, Saturday night are you?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:43 PM) : 

Doing what, Saturday night are you?

Sadly, you're in a galaxy far, far away.

 

Blogger NYPinTA said ... (5:06 PM) : 

"nypinta,

Hurt, the truth does. Sorry I am if shattered your illusions I have. \"

*heavy sigh* Oh, that's ok. Not like I stood a chance anyhow. He is a Jedi after all...
And I really hate the beard.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:42 PM) : 

I'LL make the supreme sacrifice and volunteer to lick Obi-Wan's fingers.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:34 AM) : 

Eat cheetos with chopsticks you should: that way, orange fingers you will not have!

 

post a comment