Thursday, May 19, 2005

Wookie Love

A little ashamed I am. Upset with Chewbacca the Wookie I was today. Up on the couch he is not supposed to get, he knows. Hair all over it he leaves. And that smell! When last time on the couch he sat, five bottles of Febreze I used, and all the windows in the Jedi Temple we opened. Still, for weeks the Wookie funk lingered. Many times, slapped him with a newspaper I have, and said, "NO! Bad Wookie!"

Well, this morning while out I was, over Chewbacca came. And shedding today he happened to be. Not only sit on the couch did he, but a shower he took, while here he was! Now clogged with Wookie hair the drain in the tub is. Take my regular bubble bath I can not!

About to call him I was. Going to give him a major butt-chewing I was. But then, in my email this picture arrived:

Chewbacca and Yoda

Now, be mad at him I can not! A call I will give him, I think. But yell at him I will not. Yell at a face like that, how can you?

Thanks, Mighty Chewbacca, for the picture.

PS - Young Skywalker, crying when this picture I saw, I was not! Something in my eye there was. Yes, that's it. Something in my eye. So, laughing at me you will stop!

Comments on "Wookie Love"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:06 PM) : 

Can you feel -- the love tonight.....awwwwwww....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:46 PM) : 

Awhh... the odd couple it is.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:49 PM) : 

Can you imagine what their kids would look like? short, green, hairy monkeys with huge ears...or long, tall, green hairly yetis...again, with enormous ears.

Do everyone a favor Yoda--let your genepool die with you.

A question--have you ever had a serious relationship? Are there any little Yoda's running around anywhere? Any nieces or nephews?

 

Blogger Chris said ... (8:46 PM) : 

Master Yoda,

Just wanted to say I am a fan and really enjoy the blog. Always fun to hear the wisdom of the Jedi applied to the everyday world. Keep it up!

 

Blogger AllEvrything said ... (11:59 PM) : 

It's probably best you didn't yell at him 'cause it's best not to upset a wookie... er something along those lines. but you're wiser than any. what you say?

 

Blogger Nic said ... (4:11 AM) : 

AWWWWWW...B.F.F...that's so...jr. highish for a Jedi. Oh well, friends are friends forever and a good friend is someone who you can act like a kid with when other life-demands dictate otherwise. Good for you, Master Yoda.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (1:33 PM) : 

Your nice comments I appreciate.

Take some time to answer your questions I will.


Anonymous -
No children, nephews, nieces, or other little Yodalings I have. But if offspring I had, quite handsome they would be, assure you I can.

d-man -
Strong with the force you should be before yelling at a wookie you try. Otherwise, impossible to housebreak they are.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:35 PM) : 

Love your blog, I do. Be sad to see it go, I will. Move from the swamp you must, extra room at the beach I have, to learn from the master, I will!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:37 PM) : 

P.S. Wookie stay at Jedi Temple, he must....two cats might he eat.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (4:01 PM) : 

My Friend Chewie,

A unique take on the geo-political consequences of economic globalization on the Third World that is.

Anonymous,

"Love your blog, I do. Be sad to see it go, I will."
Going where my blog is? Know something that I do not, do you?

 

Blogger Matt said ... (4:34 PM) : 

master yoda

great your blog is. many hours of wonderful reading it does provide.

another site there is. your kind of humor the people need judginbg by there blogs that i have read.

friend to many more people you would be. share your knowladge to a bigger audience you could. much good good it would do for them

myspace.com the site is, acount u already have there i wonder, since free and fun it is

found here my profile can

http://www.myspace.com/wheelsmgr

take care, for awsome u are 900 year old even if u may be:)

Matt (wheels)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:46 PM) : 

Dear Master Yoda,

Truly inspiring your writings is! Have I question for Venerable Master Yoda: toilet-trained is Mighty Chewbacca?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (9:26 PM) : 

Anonymous

Q: "toilet-trained is Mighty Chewbacca?"

A: Want a wookie to use your toilet you do NOT! Talk about fouling up the plumbing!

Walk him regularly you must. A good spot, Palpatine's lawn is.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (10:59 PM) : 

A Wookie is a strong and powerful warrior. You are a lucky man to have him as your ally.

you two look so cute together, too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:41 PM) : 

Are you really "Boy-Friends Forever"? That's cute, Yoda! Awesome blog by the way, you are indeed the greatest blogger I've ever seen.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:18 AM) : 

That is soooooooo adorable!!!!!!!


Chewie+Yoda=BFF!!!

 

post a comment