Friday, May 20, 2005

10,000 Visitors!

Holy Crap! As of tonight, over 10,000 hits my blog has received since April 27, when the counter I installed! So surprised I am! Like to thank all of you regular readers I would, and everybody who to my site linked. Please, stop do not!

"A lot of eyeballs, that is," a web designer friend said. Kind of creepy, that is. Attached to actual bodies they are, I hope.

In other news, proud to say I am that earned almost enough from Adsense to buy an Extra Value Meal at McDonald's I have. In another week or two, able to Super Size it I will be.

Mention some of the nice regular readers and commenters I would. More I would like to list, but a blog, not a phone book this is:

Nic Regular commenter. Some very nice posts about me on her blog she has. Recommend me to the Complimenting Commenter she did. A world-famous blogger and talented writer she is.
Trinamick Regular commenter.
John Regular commenter.
Jean Luc Picard Regular commenter. Much time out of commanding his starship to comment on this blog he takes.
Mr. Schprock Regular commenter. Nice person. Comments on almost every post he does.
Angel (superhero) Regular commenter. A superhero and a mom she is.
Mighty Chewbacca Furry commenter.
NYPinta Regular commenter. Obsessed with Kenobi she is.
Turboslut Lists me on her nice blog-listing site she does.

List all of the most regular commenters I tried. Sorry I am if your name I missed.

***********************

Worried Wednesday night I was. Many storm troopers gathering in one spot down the street I noticed. Rush to see what the problem was I did. It turns out going to a movie they were! Know that storm troopers like movies I did not. Wondered I did why take off their armor to see a movie they do not.

Also in line at the theater many Jedi were. Recognize any of these Jedi I did not. Drawn lightsabers many of them had! But then I noticed that plastic their lightsabers were. Plastic? Deflect blaster shots with a plastic lightsaber blade you cannot. Very confusing.

Also in line many other people were. Know any of them I did not, but like the Padawans who tend to join the Chess Club at the Jedi Academy many of them looked.

Know what movie they were seeing I do not. Probably that Jane Fonda movie it was. Ask I did not.

Comments on "10,000 Visitors!"

 

Blogger Nic said ... (12:30 AM) : 

Awwww, I am so touched Master Yoda. Touched in my heart that is, not physically. Those are very kind words you had to say about me and they are muchly appreciated! Your blog brings a smile to my face on a daily basis.

I am so glad that you have had such good traffic over here. How exciting! Maybe soon you will have enough to buy an apple pie or cone with your Super Sized Extra Value Meal. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:56 AM) : 

Saw you last night I thought I did... I said "Hey Yoda, Very Cool Blog Yoda. Enjoy reading it I do."

The response was much to my surprise
"I am NOT yoda!! I am a geek who has no life and am dressed up as Yoda to see the greatest movie of all time; Monster In Law"

LOSER, I think this guy is!

 

Blogger Matt said ... (6:30 AM) : 

master yoda

I was wondering if ud be as so kind as to your thoughts regarding my lastest blog post.

it can be found here

http://wheelsmgr.blogspot.com/2005/05/star-trek-vs-star-wars.html

thanks for your time and may the force be with you

Matt (wheels)

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (8:28 AM) : 

Thank you for my mention on your list. You may consider yourself an honouree member of the Federation.

 

Blogger John said ... (8:28 AM) : 

Master Yoda,

Thanks for the mention. You are most kind. And if you're wondering about that movie, I have a review of it here: http://random-squeegee.com/2005/05/star-wars-nothing-but-star-wars.html
Some of the characters and subject matter looked familiar. I'd sue if I were you.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (3:36 PM) : 

Enjoy your blog I do, though oddly talk backwards me it makes.

 

Blogger Nic said ... (4:43 PM) : 

I was wondering Master Yoda if "Holy Crap" is correct Jedi vernacular?

 

Blogger Nic said ... (6:56 PM) : 

Oh, Master Yoda. You might not feel so kindly toward your big furry friend, Chewie. I think he found a picture of you in your college years at Jedi U. and has posted it on his blog. I did not know you were a Jack, straight up, fan. Glad to see you gave up the cigs though. They're killers.

 

Blogger mr. schprock said ... (8:46 AM) : 

Master Yoda,

Honored I am by you mention of me. Inspirational you are.

 

Blogger fakies said ... (10:39 AM) : 

Woo hoo! I mentioned I received from the great one. Honored I am, especially after seeing you on the big screen I did. Larger than life you were (short joke that is not). Remember never to stop you from walking through a door I must.

 

Blogger NYPinTA said ... (4:37 PM) : 

"Obsessed with Kenobi she is."

Not after the 'burping the alphabet' thing... ;)

 

post a comment