Monday, May 23, 2005

Screaming Meme

Foresee this I did. With the Force, I sensed it. Avoid it, I tried, but happened to me anyway it did. Tagged by one of those annoying memes I was. (Oh, Nic, my friend you were I thought.) Know everyone should, if with another meme anyone else tags me, tag them back I will - with my lightsaber!

Total Number Of Books I Own: Count, coloring books do? Good Jedi training, coloring books are. Focus, they teach. A great challenge, staying inside the lines is.

Last Book I Bought: From Mars Men Are, From Venus Women Are Misleading this title is. Nothing to do with space travel this book has. Looked inside this book before home I brought it, I should have.

Last Book I Read: The No Spin Zone by Sith Lord Bill O'Reilly. A Dark Side manual this is. Sith books I read, to find out what up to, they are. A "fair and balanced" butt-whooping, O'Reilly needs.

Five Books That Mean A Lot To Me:
- Anything by Dr. Phil. A wise Jedi master Dr. Phil must be. Many other things in common Dr. Phil and I have. For instance, no last name he has.
Yet, a leaning toward the Dark Side I sense in him. A lot, he yells. The Dark Side, yelling is. Careful he should be. Also, use the Jedi Mind Trick on many people at once he must. Otherwise, diet advice from a fat guy, why would people take?
-Everyone Poops Visited many worlds I have. Met many different species, many different races I have. Yet, found this to be true I have - poop, everyone really does! Profound, it is.
-Dolly: My Life and Other Unfinished Business by Dolly Parton. My favorite, this is! Such an inspiration to me it is. Never old this book gets. Enjoyed it, I have, each of the 253 times read it I have. Every time this book I read, closer to Dolly I feel. sigh
Only three books that is, but give a rat's hiney I do not. If like it you do not, sue me you can.

Now, tag someone else with this annoyance I must. So, Jean-Luc Picard, tag. It, you are. No tag-backs. Safe, on base I am. Called it I have.

Comments on "Screaming Meme"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:42 PM) : 

No star wars books do you own?!?

 

Blogger Nic said ... (11:33 PM) : 

Master Yoda, I am pleased by your progress to even get one question answered! You have done the MeMe proud as well as the Jedi Order. I hereforth and forthwith promise to never Meme you again. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:32 AM) : 

whats a meme ? silly question i know, is it one of them forwords?

 

Blogger Regina Avalos said ... (5:36 AM) : 

I just found your blog today, Master Yoda. I just did this meme in my blog the other day. Nice little lists of books you have.

 

Blogger Orac said ... (8:42 AM) : 

I wish I could tag people who hit me with memes with my light sabre, as you can, Master Yoda...

 

Blogger mr. schprock said ... (9:06 AM) : 

Poop, everyone does. Smell, some think does not.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (2:49 PM) : 

Starship Captains should not be tagged; I leave this sort of thing to Riker.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:38 PM) : 

I do not believe O'Reilly is on the Dark Side. He has much wisdom.

 

post a comment