Sunday, May 22, 2005

Michael and Me

YodaAndMichaelJackson

Every night, the Michael Jackson trial on E!, Kenobi watches. Painful memories for me it brings back. Told no one about this I have. Maybe the time to share, now is. Friends we all are, we are not?

Several years ago, Neverland I visited. Put me in a music video Michael Jackson promised. Meet at his Disney Ranch he wanted. So, agree I did.

Later, the real reason he wanted me there, I found out. Get me to join his zoo he tried! Also, change my name to Bubbles he wanted. "Love my llama you will!" telling me he kept.

Much money he offered me. When down I turned him, get me drunk he tried. But hold my "Jesus juice" I can. So, captive at the ranch he held me. Escape I tried, but powerful Sith Lord he is! Know this before, I did not. Let me leave, he would not, until with him for this picture I posed. Fortunately, make me share his bed he never tried.

Note to commenters: Resist the urge to make dirty jokes about this you must! Family-friendly your comments must be.

Tomorrow - Screaming MeMe.

Comments on "Michael and Me"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:43 AM) : 

Poor, poor you...I agree with heather...never become Bubbles. NEVER!
you're blog is very cool...except that post by Anakin...write in this blog again, he should not.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:20 AM) : 

Too bad this didn't happen to Jar-Jar.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:37 AM) : 

wow... yoda, i am too. not. ahahaha.. my friends say i'm alot like you tho. bubbles, you can never become. XD

luv chels~*

 

Blogger mr. schprock said ... (8:58 AM) : 

Sworn testimony of this you must reveal. Stopped Master Jacko must be.

 

Blogger mr. schprock said ... (9:09 AM) : 

Oops. "Darth Jacko," meant to say.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:13 PM) : 

Yoda, man, I'm sorry to hear that. MJ a Sith? Say it ain't so! I always thought the man was wookie-creepy. You know, you might consider making an appearance at the trial. Poor Larry King looked like he was going to fall over. If anything, you could do a jedi mind trick on the jury. You were always good at that kind of thing. Hey, it's what made me a better x-wing pilot (thanks for that, btw).

Look, you give the word and we'll sick the Fett on him with a pair of pliers and a blow torch (other than the one on his back). Red six is always standing by for you.

Stay on target.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:24 PM) : 

Yoda in a zoo. I would pay good money to see that.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:18 PM) : 

*hugs* Poor Master Yoda!

BTW, I think Michael Jackson is a Yuuzhan Vong. He has to be.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:23 PM) : 

"NNNNBBRRRRRRMAMMAAARRRWWWRRRRMMABBRBRBBRBBRBR!!! HUURRBRBBBRRRRR!"

*oops*

Present company excepted, of course.

*scampers to his x-wing as quickly as possible*

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (2:39 PM) : 

Mr Schprock,

"Darth Jacko". Good one that is. I had thought of that, I wish I had. Allowed to be funnier than me you are not!

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:14 PM) : 

Why were you not a surprise witness for the prosecution?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:27 PM) : 

Yikes! There would have been a lot of media attention and intervies and money thrown at Master Yoda had he been a surprise witness. It would probably be too much for a humble Jedi master like himself.

 

Blogger John said ... (3:39 PM) : 

It all makes sense! He must have lost his hand in a lightsaber duel, and that's why he wore that glove, to cover his bionic hand! I'm suprised he managed to only lose that one hand, given the rate of appendage loss associated with both the Jedi and the Sith. Although he has lost many a nose in battle, I see.

For the record, the Anakin post was funny.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:53 PM) : 

i can`t believe the mind trick didn`t work.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:34 PM) : 

Scary nightmares, that must create...force you to do his chores, he would do.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:31 PM) : 

Did you at least get to ride the merry-go-round?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:00 PM) : 

Blame Kenobi for your watching E! do not. A path to the dark side fibbing about Obi Wan is.

(Although I heard from a reliable source that Windu never misses Trading Spaces. Is that true?)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:05 PM) : 

I need your help to get a search warrant for Neverland so I can send in a squadran of my best soldiers and knights in the irradicate the evil present there.

And to slay the many-nosed, one-real-handed fiend: this challenge I will take on myself. (if a challenge you could call it)

 

Blogger Geewhiz said ... (10:13 PM) : 

Stratus, invade neverland you must not. Violence that is. New I am to this blog. Well I speak Yoda's language. Yoda's cousin, I am. Six-billion times removed, that is. On this blog, do I hope to comment on in the future. Live in DJ's (Darth Jacko's) old house, I do.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:45 PM) : 

glad you should be that Darth Jacko shared his bed not with you. happened to me it did!!

 

post a comment