Friday, May 27, 2005

Feeling Well I Am Not

Feeling well I am not. But type this post I must, so that disappoint my readers I do not.

Young Skywalker's turn to do the grocery shopping it was. Of course, do the shopping he did not. So, only old leftovers in the fridge there are. Old leftovers. Look young I do when standing next to these leftovers I am. Like Kenobi's socks, this milk smells. Already perished, some of these perishables have.

Supposed to be green, baloney is? Maybe eaten it I should not have. Probably make it better, the grey mayonnaise and the bread with the hair did not. Turned upside down, all three of my stomachs are. Ooooooooh, not good.

Hold it together I must, until finish this post I do. Toss my cookies I must not.

Through the door Kenobi just came. Carrying a case of beer, he is. (Surprise) Think about beer I must not. Oh no, offering me one he is. Oooooooooh. Excuse me.

... Ok, back I am. Taste better the second time, the green baloney did not. Ok, hold it together now I can. No, wait. Ok, now I can. I think.

Now, here Windu is. To KFC he went. Smell the Colonel's chicken I must not! No, Windu, open that box so close do not! Too many, the 11 herbs and spices are! Ooooooooooh. Excuse me.

... Ok, back I am. Make it all the way to the john this time I did not. Ok it is, though. Wash out of Windu's robe it will.

Spinning the room is. So many pretty colors. Very heavy my head is. Feeling woozy I am, but keep typing I must. Yes, keep typppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Comments on "Feeling Well I Am Not"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:09 AM) : 

I wonder if one could use the force to project their vomit at the one who caused it. Would that be considered delving to the darkside?

 

Blogger Nic said ... (4:39 AM) : 

Poor Master Yoda. Ginger Ale and Saltine Crackers help calm a queasy stomach. (IMPORTANT: must be Saltines. The sodium content and lack of butter in them are what helps) Ginger and Peppermint are also great natural remedies for a nauseated tummy, er, tummies. Hope you feel better soon.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:16 AM) : 

use the force you must. to have a bad stomach is not good. say no to peer pressure you should!

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (8:20 AM) : 

Hope you feel a lot better soon. You must be feeling err, slightly green.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (9:49 AM) : 

Captain Picard,

Ironically, pink I turn when sick I am.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:30 AM) : 

Feel better soon Yoda!

Umm, you have more than one stomach?

 

Blogger Pangy said ... (11:44 AM) : 

Master Yoda sir, do you do one-finger typing?

 

Blogger thephoenixnyc said ... (12:11 PM) : 

What an incredibly creative blog. Well done Master Yoda. Back, I will be.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:43 PM) : 

Whoa, I was going to ask you if you turned pink when you got sick. Weird.

You know, maybe the reason yinz guys are always so cranky is that yinz are always eating waaaay too much junk food. If you want to get fast food, try Subway instead. Nice yummy fresh sandwhiches!

And never, ever eat spoiled food again. How you got to be nearly 900 years old eating like that, I don't want to know!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:13 PM) : 

Feel better soon, Yoda. Many younglings dependent on you, they are. And push that KFC out the window with the force!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:47 PM) : 

I ate green bologna once; interesting queer it tasted. Rather like old hot-dogs. But I didn't get sick, I'm too busy to get sick. And besides, I have the constitution of many men. But get well soon. You're advice is most helpful to a General/Prophet/Priest stuch as I am. ((and that turning pink thing must be a mite embarrassing... I turned pink once, but that was due to the fact that someone thought it funny to fill my bubble bath w/ bleach...))

 

post a comment