Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Hoochies, Booties, and Bling

Know why I let my airspeeder Young Skywalker borrow, I do not. Today, lend it to him again I did. Never the driver's seat he puts back in the right place. All the way back, he pushes it, because so tall he is. Tall and goofy-looking he is, but the point that is not. Also, to lean all the way back while he drives, he likes. "Cruising" he calls it. But the seat pushed all the way up, I need. Otherwise, reach the pedals or see over the steering wheel I cannot. This he knows, but care he does not.

Very loud the radio was, when the key I turned. Scare me, it did! A new pair of shorts, I almost needed. And of course, on my country music station, it was not. On his stupid rap station, it was. Embarrassed me this did, because the noise all the neighbors heard, and many cuss words there were! Besides those words, understand much I did not. Something about "hoochies, booties, and bling" it was. Now, trouble hearing I have.

Sticky the steering wheel is. A purple stain on the carpet there is, too. But that way it already was, Young Skywalker claims. Bull doo-doo! Drink giant grape Slurpees I do not!

Help with Young Skywalker, I need. Call Supernanny I would, if her secret identity I knew. A little older than most kids she helps, he is. But act any older he does not! Still, need all of her super powers to straighten out Young Skywalker, she would!

Comments on "Hoochies, Booties, and Bling"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:13 PM) : 

Poor Yoda! Sounds like Skywalker is really driving you crazy. I think he should listen to country more, it may help him with his attitude. Strap him down to a chair and blast country at him all day. It may be proper punishment for him.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:44 PM) : 

take away his allowance!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:28 AM) : 

An idea to get Young Skywalker back I have... send him to the dark side. ha.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:09 AM) : 

I doubt even the dark side would want him...maybe G-Unit would take him, Yoda.

 

Blogger Mona said ... (3:02 AM) : 

amusing and fun....keep up the writing!

 

Blogger CAW said ... (10:03 AM) : 

LOVE the blog!

 

Blogger fakies said ... (11:32 AM) : 

Send him to Singapore you might. A caning he would get, and think twice about spilling he would.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (2:57 PM) : 

You need to ground him for at least two years.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:12 PM) : 

Slap him, you should, right across the face, that is. teach him a lesson, you should.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:11 PM) : 

Make him watch nothing but Full House reruns?

 

Blogger The Truffle said ... (6:56 PM) : 

Perhaps Young Skywalker could do some sort of volunteer/community service so that he gains a greater perspective. How about having him read to little Padawans and change their diapers?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:44 PM) : 

Take him to Jerry Springer!

No matter how bad Anakin is...he's still as hott as possible. I love him!

 

Blogger Nic said ... (8:08 PM) : 

Sounds like Anikin needs a good spanking. On second thought he might like it a little too much. Scratch that idea.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:39 PM) : 

I say make him change the young padawns diapers is a good idea...I didn't know you listened to country, you rock yoda!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:46 AM) : 

It's a good thing Jedis aren't allowed to have kids, eh? Seeing how bad Anakin is, it would spell the death of you if you had to look after Skywalker Jr.!

 

post a comment