Saturday, May 28, 2005

Feeling Better I Am

Feeling better I am. Face down on the keyboard I was when this morning I woke up. Passed out at the computer I had. On my face, imprints of the computer keys were. Stay like that all night those other guys let me! Jerks.

Funny it would be Young Skywalker thought, if in Senator Amidala's clothes he dressed me while passed out I was. Know how the senator's clothes he got, I do not. Besides, my colors they were not! More of an Autumn, I am. Had enough of Young Skywalker I have! Know he did not, that still a little sick I was when this morning I woke up. When next time his shoes he puts on, find a little surprise he will.

Bad dreams I have when my tummies hurt. Last night, about Wookies stepping on me I kept dreaming. To be stepped on by a Wookie, my biggest fear has always been. Squishedbibigfurryophobia, it is called. Common among my people it is. Had many nightmares about this I have. Why that is with a Scooby-Doo night-light I sleep.

In other news - Noticed the domain names above this post you may have. Bought two domain names I have: YodasBlog.com and MasterYodasBlog.com. Redirect to this blog, they do. Done this for your convenience I have. Long and hard to remember, "masterjediyoda.blogspot.com" is. Now, type either of these domains in your browser, all you have to do is.

Also, similar urls to my url, many other bloggers use. All posers they are! Use my name for the their blogs they should not! Unless Yoda, their name is. But likely that is not. Not many Yodas there are. I know, because in the phone book I looked. Sue them I might. Send them a "Cease and Desist" letter, I should. Have a lawyer do it, I would, if one I had. But since from the Dark Side all lawyers are, have one I do not.

Tomorrow - Darth Oprah

Comments on "Feeling Better I Am"

 

Blogger Regina Avalos said ... (12:53 AM) : 

Glad to hear your feeling better. you should probably ask where Anakin got the Senator's clothes. The domains are cool. There is only one Yoda, and that is you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:09 AM) : 

silly Yoda...

 

Blogger Nic said ... (1:21 AM) : 

Oh my! Darth Oprah. I understand that she is one of the most fearsome of all the Sith Lords. Maybe it is she that planted the rotten food that you ate to try and get you to "kick the bucket" so to speak in a manner that averted attention from herself.

Glad to hear that you are feeling better however. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:45 AM) : 

I'm glad to know who are feeling better Yoda!

Good luck againest Darth Oprah!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:22 AM) : 

Glad feeling better you are.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (11:45 AM) : 

Yoda, you made it on Quick Takes!
http://www.suntimes.com/output/quicktakes/cst-nws-qt29.html
Your fame knows no limits.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (11:52 AM) : 

An aspirin & bicarbonate of soda usually does the trick.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:19 PM) : 

Am glad you're feeling better, Master Yoda.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:24 PM) : 

ha ha ha ha ha silly fairy

 

post a comment