Saturday, June 04, 2005

Garage Sale Hopping

Yesterday morning, riding in my airspeeder Kenobi, Windu, Young Skywalker and I were. Like giving those guys a ride I do not. Keep my airspeeder nice, I try. A good way to mess up something, letting those guys touch it is. Also, take long trips with those guys I try not. Take Kenobi and Young Skywalker loudly singing "99 Bottles of Beer On the Wall" only so many times, I can. But my time to go garage sale hopping, Saturday mornings are. This time, on going with me, they all insisted.

Going well the morning was. Found some old Dolly Parton LPs I had. Another neon Budwiser light for his room, Kenobi got. A "Buns of Steel" video Windu had bought. A "With Stupid I Am" T-shirt that fit him, Young Skywalker had found. Considering that most of his time with Kenobi he spends, appropriate this was.

At one point, back in the airspeeder we all got. Something bad I smelled. Not the usual funk that from those guys comes, it was. "Stepped in Wookie, someone has," I said.

"Smell anything I do not," Kenobi said.

Right away, the airspeeder I pulled over. Everyone get out and their shoes check, I made. Sure enough, Kenobi it was. And tracked it all inside my airspeeder he had! Never his shoes he checks, before inside my airspeeder getting. Like giving these guys a ride I do not, this is why!

Hose down my airspeeder really well we did, but airing it out I still am. Scotch-guard it, I must.

(If questions for Yoda you have, post them in comments or email them to askyoda@gmail.com, you can. Maybe in his regular Ask Yoda feature they will appear.)

Comments on "Garage Sale Hopping"

 

Blogger Geewhiz said ... (12:49 AM) : 

"before inside my airspeeder getting"

Ahem Yoda, I know inverse English well, and the appropriate phrase is "before inside my airspeeder HE GETS."

Sorry ol' bud, had to point this out to you.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (1:06 AM) : 

geewhiz,

Write your blog your way, you can. Write my blog my way I will! :p

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (6:37 AM) : 

Some time, it will take, before you can use your airspeeder without noticing that stench.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:43 AM) : 

Yoda, you should disown Obi-Wan, but keep Anakin, he's hott!

 

Blogger Geewhiz said ... (11:50 AM) : 

Oh, so Kenobi is not hot?

 

Blogger Tracy S said ... (1:51 PM) : 

lmao very funny site ..I love Yoda ,I do ....he is so cute ....I do not see how you continuelly write like yoda though ...That would require way to much concentration ...lol Hope you are having a Great weekend ... :)

 

Blogger xtessa said ... (3:50 PM) : 

came via michele's!

had a blast reading this one, i did!

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (4:06 PM) : 

Is it concievable and within your Force powers to lift the particulate matter that is causing the odor and remove it from the vehicle? Size matters not.

 

Blogger kenju said ... (4:18 PM) : 

Master Yoda, very pleased to meet you, I am. Sent by Michele you were and happy about that, I am. Your comment, for which I am thanking you, greatly appreciated, it is.

Soon come back, I ask humbly.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:17 PM) : 

I have a question for Master Yoda!!

Do you think Anakin is hot?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:42 PM) : 

I think Kenobi is hotter than Anakin

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:37 PM) : 

we love the cheetos man!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:53 PM) : 

Obi Wan is cute enough...but all the good looking ones are stupid. ;P Except for Yoda of course...he's got it all!

 

Blogger Ninjanun said ... (1:04 AM) : 

Yoda, try baking soda or vinegar to get the smell out. I've had much luck with those.

 

post a comment