Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Count Dooku: Watch Your Back, You Better!

Gotten to the bottom of last night's spider incident, I have. That the spider in my bed someone planted, I found out! What's more, Count Dooku it was! Know how past Security he got, I do not.

Shocked I was when this I learned. Oh, no he did not! I thought. It, that is! On now, it is! On like Donkey Kong, it is! Hear me, do you, Dooku? Mine you are, boy! When last time we met, schooled you got. Well, need your pencil and notebook you will, because back in session class is!

My revenge, plan carefully I must. In the mean time, take Chewbacca for his walk I will. Stop in Dooku's yard we will. Like to see the expression on Dooku's face I would, when a few Wookie "land mines" in his yard he finds!

Still, afraid to go to bed I am. But taken precautions I have. Plugged in an extra Scooby-Doo nite lite, I have. Scared of Scooby-Doo nite lites, spiders are, so OK I should be.

_____________

Updated "Bill Johnson's Blog", my stupid intern has. Update his fiction blog soon, he will. Check them out, you should.

Comments on "Count Dooku: Watch Your Back, You Better!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:05 AM) : 

Revenge is the path to the dark side....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:22 AM) : 

A path to the dark side revenge was, I thought.

Ocurred to me today, it did, that you have hair like John Howard.

The Sith Lord from Australia, I suspected he was, some days ago.

His picture, google you should. Agree perhaps you will, that he is a Sith Lord..

Sith Lord Howard

Reduces with the increasing stupidity, does Kenobi's "hotness".

 

Blogger Đirestraits said ... (6:17 AM) : 

Are there any Sith Wookies? If not.. why? There can't possibly be anything more dangerous than a lightsaber-wielding Sith Wookie rampaging in a wookie rage. Except maybe a lightsaber-wielding Sith Wookie rampaging in a wookie rage dropping wookie "land mines".

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (9:59 AM) : 

Aaaaaaaaaaaah!

Qui-Gon, scare me you did. Told you I have that creep me out it does when just pop up like that you do. Now that dead you are, some notice before showing up, give me!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:11 AM) : 

Hehehe..amusing revenge Yoda!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:13 PM) : 

The Jedi have a Marching Band! Sweet! Marching Band rules! Anyway, I like your revenge Yoda!

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (1:45 PM) : 

Qui-Gon,

Better that is.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (2:25 PM) : 

Using Chewbacca as part of your revenge is a great way of getting back. Dooku will back off for sure.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:16 PM) : 

"Spiders...terrified I am of them"
"My Revenge, plan carefully I must"
Be careful, master Yoda, fear...vengence, these things lead to the dark side.
...or worse, Bakersfield.

Eric C

 

Blogger Geewhiz said ... (8:19 PM) : 

Well, Bakersfield can't be all that bad...though it got worse when the smell from those Wookie droppings wafted over from Dooku's backyard. Yuck!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:52 PM) : 

So... you dropped a dookie on dooku? :-)

 

post a comment