Saturday, June 18, 2005

Dress Him Up You Can, Take Him Anywhere You Can Not

Today, dinner at Chez Republique, we had. Take Kenobi to a nice restaurant, I can not. Know why I try I do not. The manners of a retarded baby monkey, he has.

Told him a million times I have, appropriate, asking the Maitre D' to "pull my finger" is not. Also, considered good manners, making those armpit noises every time down someone sits, is not. And no, Kenobi, impressed that make those noises in perfect harmony you and Young Skywalker can, I am not! Impressed the band was not, either. Playing fine, without you two "playing bass" they were.

Everything he eats, Kenobi wears. Finish a meal, Kenobi cannot, unless a "souvenir" on his robe he collects. "Saving it for later" he says he is. Apparently, much later he means, since older than Young Skywalker, some of the stains on his robe are.

At least, gotten a little better it has since grown the beard he has. Now, catch some of the gravy, spaghetti sauce, cheap bear, and bean dip, his beard does. Unfortunately, in no hurry to clean that out either, he is.

When take it anymore I cannot, with a pressure washer, I spray him. Yes, sting Kenobi a little it does. On occasion, taken off some of Kenobi's skin, it has. But a small price to pay that is, so that look at his stain collection, I do not.

Comments on "Dress Him Up You Can, Take Him Anywhere You Can Not"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:40 AM) : 

Yoda, make me giggle you do.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:00 AM) : 

Oh, poor, poor Yoda. Put Obi-Wan up for adoption!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:43 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (7:03 PM) : 

Please, family-friendly your comments keep.

Thank you

 

Blogger Geewhiz said ... (8:06 PM) : 

Amen, agreed. Keep your words, and for some your clothes, clean.

 

Blogger Geewhiz said ... (8:08 PM) : 

Hang on, I just noticed something -why do we need "Master Yodas Blog" when we can simply type in "Yodas Blog." Isn't it a little, well...unnecessary?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:39 PM) : 

geewhiz,

Hmm, much confusion I sense in you, yes, befuddlement, too.

Feel free to use either domain, you can.

Master Yoda's Blog, the name of my blog is. So, MasterYodasBlog.com I bought, so that get it, no one else would. Yodasblog.com I bought, so that easier for you readers, it would be.

If troubles you, the second domain does, put a piece of tape on your computer screen where it shows up, you can. That way, that exist it does not, you can pretend.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:04 PM) : 

Pathetic Kenobi and Skywalker are. Disgusted I am with them. In cribs they need to be. Eat out with you they should do no more. Crazy to let them do so you are. Great jedi they may be, but manners they have not. Wish you good luck with them I do.

Dago

 

Blogger Geewhiz said ... (11:07 PM) : 

Well Yoda, thank you for the er...advice.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:49 AM) : 

Yo, Y-dawg, why you bringin' me and my boy Obi down? Why you be hatin'? You're just jealous of my mad skillz, that's all.

 

Blogger Geewhiz said ... (1:58 AM) : 

Yeah Annie, spelling "skills" as "skillz" is a very special skill...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:00 AM) : 

Dear Master Yoda,

There exist industrial-size washing machines in which Master Kenobi will fit.

Just, you know, throwing it out there.

 

Blogger NYPinTA said ... (4:37 PM) : 

Master Yoda, I'll take him off your hands if you want. I'm sure I can civilize him! (Or at least have fun trying!!)

 

post a comment