Saturday, July 02, 2005

Smelt It, But Dealt It Not

Several times now lately, sitting at the dinner table Kenobi, Young Skywalker, Windu and I were, when something unpleasant I smelled. Nothing unusual this is. However, sense who it came from, I could not. Usually sense this I can. Say, "Much gas I sense in you, Young Skywalker" I will.

Then usually, doing it the guilty party denies. Of course, no good this does. "See through you I can. Pork n' Beans you have had, hmm, with barbecue sauce, yes."

Last for hours this discussion can. Lately though, sensed gas in Young Skywalker or Kenobi I have not. Yet, both hear and smell the toot I have. Only one explanation for this there is - you it is, I know, Qui-Gon Jinn!

Bad enough it is that given me a coronary several times he almost has by popping up and talking to me all the time. Spooky enough he was when alive he was! Now, really creepy he is. My robe I almost soiled the first time his voice I heard, "Jinn calling Yoda. Come in, Yoda. On this thing is? Hello, testing one, two, three, testing." And now, evidently project smells from the Great Beyond he can. Great.

Look, Jinn, nice it is that found a way to immortality through the Force you have. Happy for you I am. And usually just trying to help you are, I know. But save your appearances for important occasions, like when up against a powerful Sith I am, can you not? Need to hear I do not a spooky voice say this, "Wash your colors in cold water and your whites in hot water you should." Manage to do my laundry without help from dead Jedi, I can!

And for crying out loud, to yourself, keep your gas. Funny it is not!

Comments on "Smelt It, But Dealt It Not"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:15 AM) : 

Lovely.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:37 AM) : 

Uh, yea, Master Yoda? Yea, I think the source of the gaseous emissions is closer than you think, and it's not Qui-Gon. Yea, so, many skidmarks in underwear have you?

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (1:18 PM) : 

Has he seen 'Blazing Saddles'?

 

Blogger palps said ... (5:16 PM) : 

That must have been what I smelled on Exar Kun in the temple!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:41 PM) : 

The least he could do is say excuse me every once in a while.

 

Blogger Ninjanun said ... (8:14 PM) : 

Hmmm, the gas of the dead must be quite rank and stale.

 

Blogger meembob87 said ... (12:04 AM) : 

Yoda, you always find a way to make me double over with laughter. The next time I have an overactive *stomach* I will blame it on Qui-Gonn! :D

 

post a comment