Monday, June 27, 2005

Too Much, The Honesty Is

Relaxing, the evening was at first. Sitting on the couch I was, my latest fan letter to Dolly I was writing. Almost a week since written my last one, it has been. More serious about that, I need to be.

Meanwhile, watching his Ernest Goes to Camp DVD for the 47th time, Kenobi was. Laughing loudly at all the same parts he was. Around his head, a large orange cloud of Cheeto dust floated. Enjoying himself he was.

Just fine everything was, then up from his Tiger Beat magazine Windu looked, and said, "You know, a good talk we all should have."

"Not again," Kenobi said.

"No, serious I am," said Windu, "Never we talk."

"A reason for that there is," I muttered.

"Really honest, I want us to be," Windu continued. "Open up to each other more we should. Our feelings we should talk about. Your feelings about things I want to know."

"Right now," Kenobi said, "feelin' the urge to take a leak, I am." Then, loudly he belched as his beer can he crushed on his forehead. Seem to notice he did not, that still full of beer it was. Know about that boy I do not.

Then about his feelings Windu droned on and on. He says that every once in a while, a hug he needs. Hmph! Hug himself he can. Wash his robe more regularly he must, before a hug from me he gets!

Comments on "Too Much, The Honesty Is"

 

Blogger fakies said ... (10:22 AM) : 

I don't really see you as a huggy sort of person. Were your parents emotionally expressive? You did have parents, right?

 

Blogger mr. schprock said ... (12:08 PM) : 

Can't you just hug him with the Force?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:58 PM) : 

Well Mace, to make this easier on yourself, why don't you just wash the robe?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:00 PM) : 

Somebody needs to teach Kenobi some manners! Maybe you should be the one to teach him. Your the father figure in your dysfunctional family right?

 

Blogger Ninjanun said ... (8:47 PM) : 

Perhaps Windu should get a puppy.

Are Jedi allowed to have pets?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:30 PM) : 

I've been to the home of the man who wrote "Ernest Goes To Camp." It's bigger than the Death Star. Who knew it was such a popular movie???

 

Blogger R.G. said ... (12:34 AM) : 

Alright, I don't want to bring up the racial issue, but given the fact that Mace is clearly the token, Affirmative-Action appointment to the Jedi Council I think I will. Why does the brother have to be soft and all touchy feely? Well, I guess I should thank you for challenging the stereotypes :-).

 

post a comment