Monday, June 27, 2005

Spammed I Am

That in my email much "spam" I received lately, my stupid intern informed me. At first, excited I was, because nothing to eat all day I had. But then what spam is, he told me. Very curious these messages are. (By the way, what part of a pig, the spam is?)

To look at her cam, a nice lady named Shawna wanted me. But a mechanic I am not, so help her with her engine trouble I could not.

Also, know I did not that in my area many "sexy singles" live. To meet me, they want. Why, I know not.

From a nice man on Planet Nigeria, came one message. Some help handling some extra money he needs. If he could use my bank account, he asked. Always willing to help I am, but unfortunately, all my money in my Scooby-Doo piggy bank I keep. A bank account Windu has, so Windu's account number to this man, I sent. Make lots of money from this, Windu will. So surprised he will be.
_____________

Updated his fiction blog, my stupid intern has. Also, written a movie review on his other blog he has. About a bat with super powers it is, I think. Called Superbat Starts or something it is.

Comments on "Spammed I Am"

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (7:19 AM) : 

Please, family-friendly your comments keep.

Thank you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:17 AM) : 

Well, I don't think Mace will be very happy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:14 PM) : 

Master Yoda, this blog entry is one of the funniest you have written in lo these many moons. Conceivably, the spam has puzzled you. But poor Mace Windu you have really not helped so very much, and one suspects you are less surprised than you indicate. Amused you are too! (Not, however, as much as I!) Perhaps Windu will invest in a piggy bank now!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:04 PM) : 

spam, it's ham in a can.

 

Blogger Ninjanun said ... (2:38 PM) : 

You really need a spam filter, yoda. Perhaps that would strain some of the salt out.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:53 AM) : 

Master Yoda, can't you use the Force on spammers? They're flooding my inbox, too.

 

post a comment