Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Trading Spaces, Trading Punches

Her room, a young Jedi, Aayla Secura, just decorated. Very nice it is. In fact, nicer than my room it is. Right that is not! Supposed to have the nicest room in the Jedi Temple I am! The most seniority I have, so the nicest room and closest parking space I get. Bring this up at the next Council meeting I must. If a giant aquarium with fishies she gets, then one I want too! Hmph!

Anyway, of the time we were on that show Trading Spaces, it reminds me. My room redecorated I wanted, but two rooms at once they do. So go on the show with me, I made Young Skywalker. Willing he was not, but give him a choice I did not.

On Young Skywalker's room with designer Frank, Windu and I worked. On my room with designer Doug, Young Skywalker and Kenobi worked. To clean out Young Skywalker's room, a shovel we had to use. So messy it was, able to see the floor when we walked in, we were not. Much time to peel down all the Vanilla Ice posters, it took.

While putting the third layer of pink paint on the walls we were, designer Frank asked me if like the room Young Skywalker would, I thought.

"Fond of your hands, are you?" was all I said.

Finally, time for the Reveal it was. First, my room I would see.

"Don't look!" Host Paige said as her hands over my eyes she held.

"Make a difference it does not," I said, "See through you I can."

Her hands off my eyes she took. "So, what think, do you?"

Start to dry heave I did. Black walls, orange carpet, and school bus yellow furniture. Almost blind I went. "Love it, I do!" I said.

Then, Young Skywalker's turn it was. "Yo, what is this crap?!" he said.



Designer Frank came in. "A princess theme it is! Love it, do you not?"

Instantly tackle Young Skywalker as drawing his lightsaber he was, Windu, Kenobi, and I did. Sit on him until he calmed down we had to. "Just his hands! Take his hands, just let me!" yelling he kept.

After a while, and after calm Young Skywalker was, around Windu looked, and said, "You know, kind of like it, I do." No, Windu, no.

Comments on "Trading Spaces, Trading Punches"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:26 AM) : 

Oh Yoda. That picture of Anakin in his new room is priceless.

You should have known you'd get a room like that with Doug as your designer!

 

Blogger Ninjanun said ... (12:39 AM) : 

Yoda, you could try selling that horrible yellow furniture on eBay.

Also, comfort Anakin by telling him the Princess look is so "in" right now, you should.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:39 AM) : 

That photo is too funny! I can just picture him going after Frank with his lightsaber! :D

 

Blogger palps said ... (10:09 AM) : 

Just be thankful you didn't get Hildi as your designer. She would probably put bantha poo on the floor and Nubian grass on the walls. I hired her once to redo the executive bathroom at the office of the supreme chancellor. I ended up with wookie pelts on the floor, and she painted it Jedi beige. I was tempted to cleave her in half with my lightsaber, but instead I told her 'I love it!'.

 

Blogger Pilgrim said ... (10:25 AM) : 

Check it out, Yoda! TOM CRUISE IS SITH! And just when I thought he was a heroic fatherly figure in War Of The Worlds, too...

http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=2397&rtn=index-topten

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:26 AM) : 

Aww! Anakins room is so cuuute! :P
Prehaps he could trade wiyth Mace

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:42 AM) : 

Cool room idea, Yoda. Brightness is cool.

 

Blogger Korkuss said ... (11:48 AM) : 

I think the room matches with young Skywalker. By the way, is my first time leavingg you a comment master Yoda. I;m honored to be here. Great, great blog.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (12:48 PM) : 

korkuss,

¡Bienvenidos!

 

Blogger meembob87 said ... (2:37 PM) : 

That was hilarious...I especially love the way you always portray Anakin with his "yo's". ;)

 

Blogger meembob87 said ... (2:38 PM) : 

By the way, my first time here, this is. ;) Agree with Korkuss about your blog, I do.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (2:50 PM) : 

A great picture! Will Skywalker ever live it down?

 

Blogger Nic said ... (3:13 PM) : 

So, Master Yoda, how would you have preferred to have your room decorated?

I'm thinking nice, comfy brown "distressed" (as in worn looking - not the emotion) leather chairs and window seats and cream plush pile carpeting; a nice spacious sleigh bed in burnished oak with an adjustable softness mattress and egyptian cotton sheets with a down comforter in tans and dark browns; bronze/gold lighting sconces on the walls and bronze/gold accents around the room; and finally nice burnished oak tables/armoirs/entertainment cabinet/bookshelves. But hey, that's what I would have done had I decorated your room. Pity you didn't ask me.

At least you can enjoy some of the recipes on my blog that I put up for the celebration of the 4th of July. A celebration of our nation's independance and freedom.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (3:21 PM) : 

Respond to all of you I cannot, so a quick fly-by I will do.

ruby-flame: Welcome! A guest post on my blog Young Skywalker once wrote. Scroll down and check it out, you can.

Young Secura: Come I will. Require adult supervision you people will.

Nic: Hired, you are. Accept Cheetos as payment do you?

 

Blogger Holy Mother Eph said ... (4:24 PM) : 

That picture of Skywalker is scary. He looks real pissed off. He's got that "kill and destroy everything in sight" look he gets. It'd be a pity if he destroyed that room. My little girls would love it. He must look so cute curled up asleep on that bed.

 

Blogger Caterpillar said ... (5:53 PM) : 

Perhaps its the bed-size that has him so upset? Looking at it I don't think he could fit on it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:55 PM) : 

yes that might be it...

 

Blogger NYPinTA said ... (11:01 PM) : 

I think we now know what it was that really turned Young Skywalker to the dark side.... Doug has that effect on people.

 

post a comment