Friday, July 01, 2005

Public Transportation on Dagobah

Getting my airspeeder detailed in Dagobah yesterday I was, not "hair feeder derailed"!. Even make sense, that does not!. (As see you can, playing with a full deck, Windu is not.)

Anyway, when dropping my airspeeder off, I was, they told me that be ready in four hours it would. Four hours?! Want to wait in their little waiting room with the ugly thirty-year-old paneling I did not. Read only so many issues of Field and Stream I can before bored I get. Besides, hooked up to cable, their TV was not.

So a taxi I called, and what I got, this was:



Tell you let me, a pleasant experience, this was not! Smelled, his backpack did. A thick accent this guy had, and barely speak any English he could. Tip him I did not.
__________
By the way, written part 5 to The Death of Shawneetown, my stupid intern has. About time it is. His blogs he updates about as often as his socks Kenobi changes, and tell you let me, not very often that is! Read it here you can.

Comments on "Public Transportation on Dagobah"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:17 AM) : 

Holy Cheetos fingers, Batman!

That's one time traveling airspeeder you've got.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (7:01 AM) : 

You've got to be careful with these taxis. You could end up seeing the same tree twice.

 

Blogger meembob87 said ... (6:02 PM) : 

Between smelly backpacks and self-obsessed bald dudes (not to mention young jedi Skywalkers who speak in e-bonics), I don't know how you live so long, Yoda. ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:19 AM) : 

Yoda! You are back!

Oh, and whenever you leave your notes telling whoever where you are, why don't you type them instead? They seem to have trouble reading your hand-writing

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:20 AM) : 

Hey Master Yoda - when I was 12 years old I had the biggest crush on your taxi driver. ;)

I don't know what Windu's problem was - I could read Yoda's note just fine. :D

 

post a comment