Sunday, July 10, 2005

Q-Tips, Door-Greeters, and Vidal Sassoon

To the local Wal-Mart Supercenter, Young Skywalker and I went today. Run out of Jumbo-sized Q-Tips, I had. To re-stock his large cache of hair-care products, Young Skywalker needed. Down to only a two-months supply of Vidal Sassoon styling gel, conditioner, hairspray, mousse, detangler, silker reconstructor, and shampoo he was. Still plenty of the other 70 products he has.

Posted a guard at the door they had. A "door-greeter" they call him. Why him they chose to guard the door, I know not. Very old he was. Taken him even without using the Force, I could have. Also, no weapons he had. Protect a Wal-Mart from the Sith or attacking armies of droids, without weapons, how can he? Stand guard with only that little blue vest with the big smiley face on it, for protection, he did.

"Just a minute there, Sonny." to Young Skywalker he said, "bring your monkey in here, you cannot."

A monkey! I hate it, when happen this does.

So, jump to my defense, did Young Skywalker? Explain to the man that a monkey I am not, did he? What think do you?

"He's a Seeing-Eye monkey, yo."

"Oh, Ok then go in you can."

Stupid, smart-alec, Young Skywalker! Like a monkey I am not! Much cuter I am. Less hair I have. Throw my poop around I do not.

Immediately with the Force, a wedgie I administered on Young Skywalker. Tolerate the monkey jokes I will not.

Comments on "Q-Tips, Door-Greeters, and Vidal Sassoon"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:25 AM) : 

Couldn't the door greeter tell that he wasn't blind?

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:06 PM) : 

That's a terrible thing to happen!

Er...you're not overkeen on bananas are you?

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (3:49 PM) : 

When under duress, does Yoda fling his poop at people?

 

Blogger Ninjanun said ... (5:05 PM) : 

Wal-Mart is a stronghold of the Dark Side, Yoda. I'm surprised you couldn't figure that out just from the rancid smell coming from the snack bar!

 

Blogger John said ... (5:27 PM) : 

Hey, there's no shame in being a helper monkey. Where your little fez as a badge of honor.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (6:03 PM) : 

Young Starbucker,

Against the Galactic Nuclear Accord, atomic wedgies are.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:17 AM) : 

Anakin... shouldn't your lightsaber have their hands' names on it? And Master Yoda, you should know well enough that this problem could be solved with a wave of your hand and an uttering of, "A monkey I am not. Come into the store I can."

 

post a comment