Thursday, July 14, 2005

Out of Shape, Kenobi Is

Out of shape Kenobi is. Taken their toll, all those years of alcohol and Cheeto abuse have. His annual Jedi physical exam, he passed not.

Surprised I am not. Every time, when from a mission they return, about how Kenobi's butt Young Skywalker saved again, I have to hear. Getting old it is. Last time, Kenobi I asked, "The master here, who is?"

Now, on a strict training exercise regimen I have him. Get him back into shape I will. But motivation he needs, otherwise slack off he will. A lazy bum he is.

This I do because like a son to me Kenobi is. A lot about him, I care. Only what's best for him I want. I know that much about him I complain. But deep down, a special place in my heart he has.

Why this is that developed a special motivational technique just for him I have. See for yourself how I help him you can:


[Scroll down you must]



























"Faster, Kenobi, faster."



I hope that the effort I am making, he appreciates.

***Special thanks to Padawan Valerie for the pic!

Comments on "Out of Shape, Kenobi Is"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (5:47 AM) : 

You ggave him a buzz cut too? Is that for aerodynamics?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:01 AM) : 

And the next time Kenobi asks "who is the Master?" just show him that picture...worth a thousand words, that is! :-)

 

Blogger Padmé said ... (9:23 AM) : 

Like, if you want diet advice, I suggest attaching a pack of cheetos to a string and waving it infront of him. I'm pretty sure he'll be running then, especially if his main supply goes missing...

Btw, Oh Great Master Yoda, pretty pretty please can you update your Star Wars United links? Like, you've totally left me out!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:54 AM) : 

Maybe "Old Ben" is out of shape because he's old :P

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (9:58 AM) : 

Senator Amidala,

My stupid intern's fault that is.

Update my links tonight, I will try.

 

Blogger Draco-7 said ... (12:24 PM) : 

What if he cant go fast enough and you accidentally chop off one of his legs? How will he be able to exercise then?!?!
Maybe you could get him a leg like Anikins arm.

 

Blogger Ninjanun said ... (2:19 PM) : 

I can think of no better personal trainer than Master Yoda. I mean, look how he turned that whiny punk Luke into a lean, mean fightin' machine!

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (2:54 PM) : 

That'll make him run! In the Olympics he would do well.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (5:33 PM) : 

But Master Yoda, who are those two guys chasing after YOU?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (5:37 PM) : 

Chasing they are not. Trying to keep up, they are.

 

Blogger meembob87 said ... (11:24 AM) : 

Obi doesn't look in too bad of shape in that picture, IMO... ;)

 

post a comment