Monday, July 18, 2005

Missing One Board

Funny this is not. Steal my board who did? A 2" x 4" board I keep. Very important it is. Across the toilet seat I lay it. From falling in it keeps me.

Like falling in, I do not! All wet and icky I get. Even more tragic it is if someone flushes! Still recovering from the last time that happened I am.

Also, stolen my rubber ducky, someone has. Take a proper bubblebath without my rubber ducky, how can I?!

Asked all the Jedi I have. Of course, deny it, they all do. Maybe covering for someone some are.

Fine! Revoked, cookie priveleges for the entire Order will be until forward someone comes and responsibility they take! Hmph!

Comments on "Missing One Board"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:04 AM) : 

hahahahahahahhaaha

 

Blogger palps said ... (9:21 AM) : 

Master Yoda,

You realize that if you revoke their cookie privilges that they will go elsewhere to find them? Seeing as how Sith, Inc. has a cookie monopoly on Coruscant, I can see Jedi flocking to the dark si.. er, um.. Oreo side very soon.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:23 AM) : 

I'd check out Anakin for the board and Windu for the rubber ducky, Yoda. Always 2 thieves there are, no more, no less. A Master and an Apprentice.

 

Blogger War Eagle said ... (9:37 AM) : 

Between u and Jean Luc I am sure to get a laugh. Very Funny again. Jean-Luc's post today is brillant.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:46 AM) : 

Why don't you have your new jedi interrogate everyone? I have the feeling she'd be very persuasive. ;)

 

Blogger Holy Mother Eph said ... (1:04 PM) : 

Yoda...you should get yourself one of those little potty-training toilets. They are just your size, plus you can keep it in your bedroom right next to your bed. You won't have to wait in line for the bathroom, either, which can be a problem when it's been Windu's turn to cook. Still, you need to find out who is stealing. I happen to know that Dooku has stolen things from me.

 

Blogger mr. schprock said ... (1:31 PM) : 

Might I suggest asking Shaquanda to get to the bottom of this? She's a sister with BS-piercing vision. If you ask me, Shaquanda's the true Chosen One.

 

Blogger Draco-7 said ... (1:34 PM) : 

Noooooooo! The rubber ducky thieves are everywhere! Poor Jimmy...*sob*. And evil board snatchers! Nooo!

 

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said ... (5:37 PM) : 

They are all out to get you. Trust no one.

 

post a comment