Saturday, July 16, 2005

Master Yaddle



Yaddle, this female's name is. A fellow Jedi Master she is. And the hots for me she has.

This morning, under my door this note I found:

Sweet Babboo,
Like me do you?

Circle One:

Yes

No

xoxoxo,
Yaddle

Silly this is! In junior high school we are?!

First of all, this sort of thing, the Jedi Oath forbids. Allowed to start romantic relationships we are not. No, easy this is not. Why piped to every shower in the Jedi Temple only cold water is, this is.

Even if the case this were not, "hook up", as Young Skywalker says, with Master Yaddle I would not. Almost 900 year old I am. Only 477 years old she is! Rob the cradle I will not! Scandalous that would be. Foolish, I would look. No business, being with a young girl like that, an old man like me has. Besides, take it my heart could not!

Why attracted to a "geezer" (another Young Skywalker word) like me she is, I know not. Maybe great-great-great-great grandaddy issues she has. Anyway, work these May/December romances do not.

But break it to her that way, I will not. Let her down gently I must. I know, tell her "You it is not, me it is," I will. Yes, always that line works.

Atleast get her to stop calling me her "Sweet Babboo" I must. Getting on my nerves that is.

Comments on "Master Yaddle"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:05 AM) : 

(The Jedi Princess Says:) Ah, Yoda! Love knows no age!

 

Blogger Draco-7 said ... (2:46 AM) : 

Ah well. Maybe Yaddle will find someone her own age. Who knows?

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (10:00 AM) : 

Love conquers all ages!

 

Blogger War Eagle said ... (1:41 PM) : 

awesome. i was smiling the whole time i read this. came here from Jean-Luc's glad i did

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (6:09 PM) : 

Master Yaddle!

Supposed to read this you were not...uh, I mean, You it is not, me it is! Yes, it that is!

*Whew* Close one, that was.

 

Blogger Kimberley said ... (8:40 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Kimberley said ... (8:41 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:02 PM) : 

Dude, Yoda, ur as cold as ice! Yakkie, or whatever her name is, she's just trying to get at u right quick! Must u be that way?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:05 PM) : 

Master Yoda, how could you? That was cold blooded!

Actually, you probably are cold blooded...

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:20 PM) : 

Please, family-friendly your comments keep! Your profile pictures, that includes!

Thank you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:36 AM) : 

Yoda my dear, have you noticed that you've been spelling Wookiee wrong this whole time? Shame on you!

 

Blogger Middento said ... (8:01 AM) : 

Master Yoda, does Master Yaddle know about Master Shanequah -- and vice versa? Or has Master Shanequah thrown you over from Grand Master Flash?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:42 AM) : 

Aw Come on Yoda give her a chance. Not many people like "little green riddle monkeys"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:03 PM) : 

she is probibly just ready to get maried(if you do wear come from)and is rady for kids ok mr.crule

 

Blogger Alassë Ëarfalas said ... (8:23 PM) : 

Padawan Yoda. (Yes, this is who you think it is.) Don't you remember what you were told over four centuries ago, when Yaddle first came to the Jedi Temple? If you don't want other people to know about your feelings for each other, just keep it a secret. There is no reason to keep yourself (and her)in misery like this. After all, it's not like you have a choice anyway (you know what I'm reffurring to). So stop blinding yourself with the foolishness of the Jedi Code (need I lecture you on that, too?), and start being more like yourself.

PS. I realease you from your promise, if that's what you needed to hear. And don't tell ANYONE my true identity. That's an order!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:38 AM) : 

Good to hear this is. In love with Yaddle am I.

 

post a comment