Saturday, July 16, 2005

Ask Yoda

Share with you more of my wisdom I will. Realize how fortunate you are, do you? Anyway, answer some of your questions here I will:

Actual Email:
Dear Master Yoda, i've been interested in this girl for months now. I think
she has feelings for me, but I can't be sure. How do you know when a girl is
interested in you?
-Clueless Youngling

Answer:
Dear Clueless:
Among my people, when interested in you a female is, perform a mating dance she will. Hop on one foot in a circle around you while trying to sniff your ears, does this girl? If so, a sure sign she likes you that is.

Another Actual Email:
Master Yoda,
Does Chewbacca have nipples? If so, whats he doin with nipples?
-Jess

Answer:
Jess,
Counciling you need. Recommend a good therapist I can. A cry for help this email is.

From Your Comments:

JawaJuice - Master Yoda...can Jawas become a Jedi?
Answer - An equal opportunity employer, the Jedi Council is, especially since the lawsuit.

WookieHobbit - Master Yoda, what did you look like when you were young?
Answer -













See what do to you, hard living and drinking will?



Have questions for Yoda do you? If so, email me or leave them in the comments you can. Use your question I may not. Respond to your email I may not. And please, family-friendly your comments keep.

Comments on "Ask Yoda"

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (7:30 AM) : 

You need to have a problem page like 'Dear Abby'.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:43 PM) : 

In Master Yoda's own words:

"Spider-Man Underoos young Skywalker still wears." "'A grown man I am! A Jedi Master I deserve to be!' A pair of his Spideys I whipped out. An end to that, that put."

Please don't cut off my hands.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (6:02 PM) : 

Thank you, John.

Glad I am that paying attention someone is.

 

Blogger Cardboard Knight said ... (8:06 PM) : 

Hey yoda! I like that space stuff. But I'm stuck on a planet called Earth. I make videos about my life. If you would like to see my videos you may view them by clicking on my profile then going to my cardbored knight blog. I purposefully spell "cardboard" wrong.

-Ari

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:49 AM) : 

I never knew Yoda stole other peoples girlfriends, but it seems you got caught by an imaging scanner. What gives...?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:39 AM) : 

Wow Yoda you were hott when you were younger. hehe

 

post a comment