Monday, July 25, 2005

Faddle, Daddle, and Bugs

Today, this note under my door I found:

"If have you I can not,

Then have you no one will!

Long for this world you have not!

Bwahaahahahahahaha!

xoxoxo,
The One Who Loves You Truly

P.S. With 'paddle' my name rhymes."

Written this who could have? Hmm, coherent it is, well-written, yes. Good sentence structure it contains. But recognize the handwriting I do not, hmm. Very mysterious.

Rhymes with 'paddle' the author says her name does. Hmm, be that who could? Master Fiddle Faddle perhaps? Very nutty she is. Just the kind of practical joke she might pop in and do, it is. Hmm... no, make sense, this would not. Too sweet to do this she is.

Maybe Jedi Knight Diddle Daddle it is? No, whoever did this, quick enough to leave the note without me seeing her, she was. Fast Jedi Daddle is not. Her time about things she takes. Very slow she is. A lot of time she wastes.

Yes, very mysterious this is.

Know if it is related I do not, but later when into the kitchen I went, what I saw this was:



Bugs, noooo!!! Done such a horrible thing to my cute little stuffed Bugs Bunny, who could have? Capable of such cruelty, who would be?

Comments on "Faddle, Daddle, and Bugs"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:10 AM) : 

Poor Yoda. For a Jedi Master you can be incredibly dense at times. I don't want to cause alarm, but have you considered being tested for Alzheimer's or some similar ailment?

 

Blogger Lady said ... (2:55 AM) : 

I guess your Stupid Intern has somethin to do about this terrible think to your cute little stuffed Bugs Bunny....

 

Blogger General Grievous said ... (4:42 AM) : 

Yes... revenge is good Stupid Intern, he will give us your secrets *cough*

 

Blogger Draco-7 said ... (6:07 AM) : 

Hmmm... lets see... it was Baddle! i knew her once. She is a very eeeevil pinepple. If she is after you Master Yoda be very afraid.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:31 PM) : 

Great Master of the Jedi, tis Yaddle.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:23 PM) : 

Master Yaddle has too much self respect to do such a thing. I think she's being framed by the "Stupid Intern."

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (8:34 PM) : 

I am sure it was Colonel Mustard. He's probably doing it for the publicity, I mean c'mon, when is the last time he was in a movie?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:07 PM) : 

Oh Master Yoda... you may be wise in the ways of the Force, but sometimes I think that age is catching up with you.

 

Blogger Helen Louise said ... (11:24 AM) : 

You should definitely call in Deputy Fife again, since he did such a good job with the last case.

Poor Bugs. Is he OK? I hope the hot water didn't do him too much damage.

 

Blogger meembob87 said ... (11:59 AM) : 

Helen Louise, this could possibly be over Deputy Fife's head. Anyone who picks on Bugs must be a dangerous pineapple indeed.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:11 PM) : 

ONE TIME, I POOPED IN THE DESERT.

 

post a comment