Saturday, July 30, 2005

Your Captions

That show, Battlestar Galactica, I watched tonight. Confused it made me. Look so different, why does Lorne Greene? Maybe it is because shaved his beard he has. But Boomer and Starbuck, get sex-change operations, when did they?!! Very confused I am.

Anyway, posted the funniest captions you submitted for Tuesday's post, I have. Difficult to choose it was. Very funny, your captions were.

Now think you might, "Choose those captions why did he? Funnier this other caption was." Hmph! What know you of funny? For over 800 years, telling jokes I have been. The first one to tell the "Chicken Crossing the Road" joke, who was, do you think? Hmm? Right that is. Me it was. Also, the knock-knock joke I invented.

Knock Knock!
There, who is?
Yoda Lady!
Yoda Lady who?
Know you could yodel I did not!

Hee hee hee hee! *snortle* Hee hee hee hee! Ho.. Hee hee hee hee! *wipes tears from eyes* Hee hee hee hee! *snortle, gack, choke, cough* *Clears throat* Hee hee hee hee! Oh, oh, my sides. Too funny it is. Hee hee! Oh, ow.

Anyway, here your captions are:

No, I haven’t seen the movie ConeHeads, Why?” - Brian C.

"Hey, I'm a holigram, why am I sitting?" - Jon, Intergalactic Gladiator

Springtime in Coruscant means pastels! - Qui-Gon Jinn

Sometimes, the Jedi council is visited by Beldar, the friendly ghost. - John



"...28, 29, 30! Ready or not, here I come" - Han Solo

"Yaddle, come in may I to, OH! Excuse me!" - John, Intergalactic Gladiator

"Kenobi, pants put on you must!" - the Jedi Princess

"Look at me, do not! My face on, I have not put!" - John

Maybe see me, they will not! - Fluke Starbucker






Dangit, Mace! This is why we don't have any nice photos. - Han Solo

Not only do my eybrows go higher, but I don't have some fingers stickin' out my head... - alasseo

"fingers behind the head...very funny Mace. Just wait till you discover where MY fingers are at." - JawaJuice

Ever the wiling student, Kenobi learns the little-known "Jedi rabbit trick" - John

Mace mocks mullet man. - Qui-Gonn Jinn



Did I leave the iron on?” - Brian C.

Don't kill Gungans..don't kill Gungans. - the Jedi Princess

A rare moment of Mace looking serious. - Qui-Gonn Jinn

I make this robe look good, and my bald head is really shiney today. - Jenn Scarborough






"...And, in other news, the Cheetos factory was destroyed in heavy fighting..." - Mui Glé

"If I stroke my beard thusly, do I not appear more Jedi-ish?" - John, Intergalactic Gladiator

"Wait a second...what's this in my teeth? *smack smack* spinach? No wait...sausage. When did I have sausage? - JawaJuice

wow, this thinking stuff hurts - anonymous

I'm needin' a cup to spit my chaw. - Qui-Gonn Jinn

Comments on "Your Captions"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:22 AM) : 

Hey-I made it! I feel clever. lol not really

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (9:59 AM) : 

YAYY!! You picked one of mine! LOL. I liked this game.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (1:36 PM) : 

See, my mom was right. I am the funiest guy that she knows. Thanks Yoda, you area s wise as 8 100-year-old men.

 

post a comment