Sunday, July 31, 2005

Tenth Planet In Your Solar System

This story I read in a cyberspace transmission from an entity known as the "Associated Press" (like a crime syndicate, that sounds to me). It says that found a tenth planet in your solar system your scientists have. To much trouble for nothing they went. Told you about this planet, I could have.

About this planet, everyone who has traveled to Earth knows. This is because the last rest stop with a restroom before leaving your solar system, it has. Of course, filthy the place is. Always out of those little paper covers which on the toilet seat you lay, it is. Those paper covers I love. (Like to sit my cute little naked tushy where set their big ugly fannies a bunch of other people have, I do not.) Wasted much time tearing off toilet paper and laying it perfectly on top of the toilet seats I have.

Also, written on the stall walls, many personal messages are. If a good time you want, call Susie you can. I guess a fun person she is. Maybe a discount to Six Flags, she has. Specific, the note was not, though helpful it was.

Apparently, to the bathroom there, many artists go. This I know because of all their drawings on the walls I see. Big fans of anatomy, they are.

All bad it is not. A little playground for the younglings it has, and a big yard where walk your wookie you can, there is. Many interesting brochures about interesting tourist attractions around your Solar System the lobby contains. However, since filthy the rest rooms are, stop there I would not, but the next restroom, many lightyears away it is.

Anyway, named the planet, your scientists have not. But a name it already has - Bob. Stopped many times, at Planet Bob I have. Because educate you people I must, this list of the planets in your solar system I made:

Mercury
Venus
Earth
Mars
Jupiter
Saturn
Uranus
Neptune
Pluto
Bob

Make sure to remember this post you should when the next time a Jeopardy contestant you are.

Comments on "Tenth Planet In Your Solar System"

 

Blogger Draco-7 said ... (6:01 AM) : 

Planet Bob... yes it does sound good!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:03 AM) : 

Bob. That's so clever.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:08 AM) : 

You didn't tell them about Planet Bob's kind leader, Big Boy. I'm disappointed. I love hearing about Bob's Big Boy.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (10:17 AM) : 

Planet Bob sounds a great place to visit for a vacation.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (10:40 AM) : 

Why would you need those paper covers? You got your 2x4 to sit on.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (12:40 PM) : 

JawaJuice,

Carry my toilet board around with everywhere I go I do not! Some kind of weirdo you think I am?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:42 PM) : 

Bob? Bob? I know no Bob.

 

Blogger mr. schprock said ... (6:50 PM) : 

Pardon me, but I can't miss this opportunity to publicize my campaign to name the Earth's moon "Kevin."

http://schprock-talk.blogspot.com/2005/07/name-that-moon.html

Please excuse the self-plug, Master Yoda. I think Bob is a fine name.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:29 PM) : 

When I was in first grade, the teacher told us that some people had pre-emptively named the tenth planet "Persephone," though it had not been discovered at that point.

I'm not saying that "Bob" is a bad name (my father bears that moniker), but it seems to me that every time a person gets the chance to name something, be it planet or otherwise, the first name they go for is "Bob." They seem to be saying, "Hey guys, your name is so common, we're even giving it to inanimate objects!" I think people need to be more considerate of people named Bob, and find out how they feel before arbitrarily assigning their name to things like planets and wookiees and silly cartoons.

And yeah, I can relate completely to the filthy rest stop experience. I'll just say that every public restroom needs to learn from the Ohio turnpike. I had a strong dislike for that state until my last road trip. It's nice being able to relieve yourself without having to worry about mutant roaches chasing you through the vending area.

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (11:07 PM) : 

Bob? As in bob up and kiss my .. urm.. never mind.

 

post a comment