Monday, August 01, 2005

Maintaining the Busy Jedi Lifestyle

Short stubby legs I have. Trouble getting around this causes. Especially difficult to get around a big place like the Jedi temple it is. A week to get from my quarters to the Council chamber it would take me, if forced to walk I was.

So been using this hover chair I have:
































Very useful it is. Still, not quite useful enough it is. You see, a very busy Jedi I am. Afford many interruptions I cannot. On my ability to manage my time, the fate of the Republic rests. So, why that is that considering using this product I am:























The PooperScooter it is called. Have to make so many "pit stops" I would not. Hmm, yes, very useful it would be. One in my size they make, I hope. Want to ride around on my plank all day, I would not.

Comments on "Maintaining the Busy Jedi Lifestyle"

 

Blogger Draco-7 said ... (6:53 AM) : 

yay! old peoplemobile crossed with a toilet to make the toilet mobile! it would suit you, Yoda

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:29 AM) : 

I can imagine few Jedi would want to be near you while you are on it...

 

Blogger Lady said ... (8:35 AM) : 

hey, how do you flush it?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (9:50 AM) : 

Anne,

Just say let us, that a constant source of fuel it has. Firm believers in recycling the manufacturers are.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:58 AM) : 

Master Yoda,
What can be said of so dedicated a worker, who would stay with his job for over 800 years? We at the coruscant social services admire that certainly, but from this arises a problem, your penision. It holds the guiness book of galactic records title for bigest pension, and last tallied it was over 5 trillion. Needless to say, this causes quite a few problems. 1. It is taking up all of our account space, soon it wil dwarf even single planets in mass. 2. Because of this, we have been getting even increasing random audits by coruscant tax services, something about palpatine getting his room re-done. 3. Unless you do retire, we will have to break up your penison and distribute it to several different planetary banks to stop it from colapsing into a miniature black hole.
As you can see, these problems are considerable, and coruscant social services must ask for your retirement.
Coruscant Social Services

P.S. master yoda, did you know you were reciving pay?

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (12:26 PM) : 

Yoda, you seem to be getting very anally expulsive, you are always commenting about your movements and bragging about leaving "presents" here or there. Perhaps you should talk to someone about this...

 

Blogger fakies said ... (2:21 PM) : 

I think it would be an excellent investment. I hear the deluxe model comes with a drink holder and reading material.

 

Blogger R.A. Slater said ... (2:35 PM) : 

I saw something like this on that one home makeover show...Ty Henderson was in the hospital having his appendix out and the crew sent him a video to show how they were progressing and one clip was of "toilet scooter" racing.

Still I think it would be very undignified for someone of your age and rank, Master Yoda.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:36 PM) : 

Umm... Master... won't you have to ride around with your pants off or your robe hiked up to your waist?

Get the model without the toliet. That's my advice.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (2:55 PM) : 

So you have a licence to use that hover chair? If not, what will you do if the authorities find out?

 

post a comment