Monday, April 03, 2006

Sniff

My bedroom window I left open last night. Now making that annoying whistling noise my nose is. Stop it I can not. Tried I have. Blown my nose until dizzy I became, I have. I think parts of my brain I may have blown out. Sticking cotton up my nose I tried. But then breathe I could not. So stuffy I am. Those nasal sprays I tried. A whole spray-bottle I emptied. Very high, it made me. Having psychodelic hallucinations, I was. Many pretty colors I saw, but still whistling my nose was.

Hard to command respect it is, when whistling your nose is. Stop laughing at me the Younglings would not when trying to instruct them today I was. OK that is, though. Yard work I am having them do until the urge to laugh they no longer have. No better in today's Council meeting, it was. Giggling like a bunch of little girls those guys were whenever speak I would try. Doofuses!

Even check the mail I can not. While at the mailbox I was, walking by a young Twi'lek female I was. The noise my nose made. My face she slapped. "Pig!" she shouted, "Men! They're all the same!"

To go back into the Temple I turned, when all the Wookiees in the neighborhood running towards me I noticed! The whistling noise they must have heard! Run fast enough to make it back to the Temple in time I could not! Twenty Wookiees jumping on me and trying to like me at the same time there were!

Either clear my sinuses soon, or go into hiding I must.

Comments on "Sniff"

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (2:13 PM) : 

In the event your nose whistle doesn't stop, you might want to have your posse travel everywhere with you playing instruments. Young Skywalker could have a harmonica, Mace some bongos strapped around his neck and Obi-wan a kazzoo. That why people will think your just a traveling band. Just a thought.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:03 PM) : 

Why do i have a hard time beliveing that Anakin would put on a harmonica? Give him a banjo or something.

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (6:12 PM) : 

I was wondering why I heard the Andy griffith theme song all around the temple today.

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (7:12 PM) : 

You sound like Zam Nas'il Hare, Master of the Nose Flute

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:27 PM) : 

You need to try the new Sniff Right Strips, by Huttco.

Only 19 credits per box

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (6:56 AM) : 

I think that's nice that the wookies like you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:11 AM) : 

Kaduu soup for you too.... A bowl of hot water with eucalyptus place head in bowl and towel over your head inhale for 15 minutes every 2-4 hours

 

post a comment